Change:  Move to:
18.08.2018 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 296
Bury Town
1 - 1
Referee: Jordan Marin Bostik North Division-match

Tanner Call (84)
Chris Taylor (45)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
Jake Kerins
Ian Miller
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Jake Chambers Shaw
Ryan Jolland
John Kennedy
Ollie Hughes
Ryan Horne
Ryan Gibbs
Rhys Hughes
Nathaniel Joseph
Kurt Smith
George Forrest
Nick Reynolds
Danny Cossington
Chris Taylor
Kris Newby
Roddy Lemba
Jonathon Nzengo
Greg Akpele
Ryan Yallop
Gareth Simpson
Tanner Call
Emmanuel Machaya
Josh Revell
Danny Jones
Toby Barlow
Ernest Okoh
Max Bolton
Golden Igbineweka
Emmanuel Machaya -> John Kennedy (64)
Tanner Call -> Jake Chambers Shaw (77)
Josh Revell -> Joe White (82)
Jones on for Reynolds (28)
Igbineweka on for Newby (30)
Bolton on for Akpele (79)
Yellow cards
Joe White (62)
Danny Jones (73)
Chris Taylor (84)
Max Bolton (91)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Bury Town leave it late to snatch a point

Bury Town are still without a win as they leave it late to take a point. Both sides had chances to take the win. On 8 minutes Ollie Hughes went on a run down the wing and put a good cross in to the box but Romford keeper Rhys Hughes reacted quickly to smother the danger. Ollie Hughes hit the post for Bury on 20 minutes. On 23 minutes Kris Newby was clean through on goal but missed the target as he skewed his shot wide. A solid curling strike from Romford’s Daniel Jones on 38 minutes beat the defence but not Bury keeper Luis Tibbles who made a good save. On 40 minutes a thumping shot from Ryan Horne on the edge of the box was tipped over the bar by Rhys Hughes. Just before the break Romford broke the deadlock from a corner and Roddy Lemba’s shot was helped over the line by Chris Taylor who managed to put the ball in to the back of the net to give Romford the lead at the break.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Romford 1

Second half was more of the same with both sides missing chances to put this game to bed. On 47 minutes Daniel Jones was clean through on goal with just the Bury keeper to beat but shot wide of the near post. Lemba had a chance on 57 minutes, getting on the end of a deep cross in to the box but could only put the ball the wrong side of the far post from close range. Jake Kerins whipped in a decent cross for Bury on 59 minutes but again the Romford keeper was first to the ball. On 65 minutes Emmanuel Machaya tried his luck for Bury with a low strike and another good save from Hughes kept Bury out. Bury left it late but grabbed the equialiser on 84 minutes with Hughes making a superb turn in the box and putting a cross in for Tanner Call to smash home the leveller. Romford had the ball in the Bury net again on 95 minutes, but the Ref had already blown for a Romford free kick. A draw was arguably a fair result but both teams had more than enough chances to win this game.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Romford 1