Change:  Move to:
14.03.2018 at 19:45 AFC Sudbury Attendance:
Needham Market
0 - 0
(4 - 5 PEN.)
Bury Town
Referee: Suffolk Premier Cup / Semi Final-match

None None.
Opening squads
Danny Gay
Jake Dye
Luke Ingram
Jeremiah Kamanzi
Kieran Morphew
Sam Nunn
Callum Harrison
Gareth Heath
Jamie Griffiths
John Sands
Brendan Ocran
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Ollie Fenn
Tevan Allen
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Ryan Jolland
Noel Aitkens
John Kennedy
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Ryan Gibbs
Jack Simmons
Kieran Turner
James Carragher
Finlay Shorten
Tommy Robinson
Joe Yaxley
Oliver Dunlop
Simmons on for Ocran (59)
Gibbs on for Griffiths (81)
Yellow cards
Callum Harrison (45) None.
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Bury Town make it through to the Portman Road final

Bury Town make it through to the final of this seasons Suffolk Premier Cup after the lottery of a penalty shootout. An entertaining end to end game ended goalless but there were plenty of chances from both sides to win this game. On 6 minutes Ollie Hughes broke through the center for Bury but had his shot saved by Danny Gay. On 20 minutes Sam Nunn lofted a beautiful ball up field for John Sands who put his shot in to the side netting. On 28 minutes Cemal Ramadan hit the post for Bury. A great run though the center from Hughes on 29 minutes set up Ramadan who shot wide. A close-range effort from John Sands on 34 minutes was saved well by Bury keeper Luis Tibbles. Sands had another strike from distance on 36 minutes but another good save from Tibbles denied the Needham danger man. An entertaining half ended goalless at the break.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Needham Market 0

Second half Needham applied more pressure early on but Bury stood firm and were soon matching Needham all over the pitch. On 48 minutes a quick break down the wing from Needham and a great cross in to the box found Jamie Griffiths who hit a good strike, but Tibbles was equal to it and make a great stop. On 53 minutes Sands headed wide from close range from a corner. at the other end Tevan Allen also headed wide from close range from a corner on 58 minutes. on 65 minutes another corner for Bury was headed against the post by Kyran Clements. On 85 minutes Allen went on a run for Bury and found Hughes in the box but he shot wide. on 88 minutes Needham went close with Gareth Heath heading low at the far post but Tibbles was down quick to save. Two late chances from Bury could have won the game with Noel Aitkens and Tevan Allen linking up well on 93 minutes. First Allen first strike hitting the underside of the bar and bouncing out and the follow up also fell to Allen though could only fire his second shot high over the bar. With the game all square on 90 minutes it was the lottery of a penalty shootout. Bury were clinical with all 5 spot kicks and with Needhams last spot kick hitting the post Bury were through to the final at Portman Road.

Full Time: Bury Town 0 (5) Needham Market 0 (4)