Change:  Move to:
09.01.2018 at 19:45 Ram Meadow Attendance: 204
Bury Town
2 - 1
Potters Bar Town
Referee: Mark Chalkley Bostik North Division-match

Cemal Ramadan (9)
Cemal Ramadan (23)
Michael Murray (Pen)(21)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ollie Fenn
Noel Aitkens
Joe Yaxley
Ollie Hughes
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Berkley Laurencin
Billy Baird
Andrew Lomas
Lee OLeary
Steve Brown
Sean Grace
Sandro Costa Dias Fernandes
Jordan Lawal
Michael Murray
Eoin Casey
Chris Doyle
Darcy Death
Ryan Yallop
John Kennedy
Ryan Jolland
Tommy Robinson
Gilberto Soares Abrill
Darren Brown-Merrick
William Hambeek
Joakim Ehui
John Kennedy -> Joe Yaxley (78)
Ryan Yallop -> Noel Aitkens (81)
Darcy Death -> Cemal Ramadan (89)
Ehui on for Baird (82)
Yellow cards
Ollie Hughes (26)
Noel Aitkens (28)
David Cooper (71)
Sandro Costa Dias Fernandes (54)
Hambeek on for Lawal (87)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Back to back wins moves Bury Town up the league, two points from the top six

A great result for the Blues against a strong Potters Bar Town side moved them up to 9th in the Bostik League North. Bury had to fight for everything as Potters Bar looked dangerous with every attack. On 8 minutes Billy Baird broke down the wing for the visitors and tried his luck with a shot from out wide which went a foot over the bar. In-form Cemal Ramadan fired Bury in to an early lead on 9 minutes, a corner in from Tevan Allen was met with a solid strike from Ramadan and Chris Doyle tried to clear off the line but only helped the ball in to the back of the net. A trip in the Bury box saw Potters Bar awarded a penalty on 21 minutes and Michael Murray thumped home the equaliser from the spot. Two minutes later Bury were back in the lead as Ramadan bagged his second goal after some impressive work from Ollie Hughes which saw him beak in to the box as hit a shot which was too hot for the `keeper Laurencin to hold and Ramadan scored on the follow up. Potters Bar should had equalised again on 34 minutes by Murray put his shot wide from inside the box.

Half Time: Bury Town 2 Potters Bar Town 1

After the break it was a more hard-fought game from both sides and the chances were there. A great chance for Bury came on 55 minutes with a free kick put in to the box was only cleared as far as Ollie Fenn who could only hit his shot over the bar. Another golden opportunity for Bury came on 60 minutes, Ramadan chased the ball to the corner flag and crossed in the far post where Joe Yaxley put his tap in the wrong side of the post. Lee O`Leary powered down the wing for Potters Bar on 63 minutes and with three players ready to strike in the box O’Leary could only put his cross over all of them and out of play. The visitors looked dangerous going forward and on 80 minutes another good attack was snuffed out by the quick reflexes of Bury keeper Luis Tibbles. On 83 minutes Darren Mills and Tevan Allen linked up on the break but Mills shot wide. O’Leary had another chance for Potters Bar in the last minutes after taking up a good position but put his shot over the bar. Bury make it back to back wins and move up the table as they chase for one of the playoff places.

Full Time: Bury Town 2 Potters Bar Town 1
Many Vids Porn