Change:  Move to:
21.04.2018 at 15:00 Wodson Park Attendance: 98
0 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: Bostik North Division-match

None Cemal Ramadan (pen.) (64)
Opening squads
Harry Voss
Anthony Furlonge
Dom Njoya
Gareth Madden
Bradley Frazier
Louis Bowen
Marcus Milner
Josh Oyibo
Harley Haag
Leigh Rose
Dave Cowley
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Jed Wigley
Ryan Yallop
Tommy Robinson
Noel Aitkens
Joe Yaxley
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Jordon Watson
Charlie Yexley
Ross Elsom
Finley Long
Ben Mayhew
Josh Revell
Jay Proctor
Harry Moore
John Kennedy
Yexley on for Furlonge (69)
Watson on for Rose (69)
Elsom on for Cowley (69)
Josh Revell -> Joe Yaxley (74)
John Kennedy -> David Cooper (84)
Harry Moore -> Tommy Robinson (88)
Yellow cards
None Ryan Yallop (90)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Blues clinch the win from the spot

A single goal from the penalty spot in the second half was enough to see Bury take the win. The weather had taken its toll on the pitch which made it very difficult for both sides to find their passing game. on 2 minutes Cemal Ramadan played a good ball in to Ollie Hughes in the box but the defence reacted quickly to clear the danger. On 12 minutes Ware had a chance with Leigh Rose getting around the but of the Bury defence and getting a shot away but Bury keeper Luis Tibbles made the save. A well hit strike from Burys Tommy Robinson on 21 minutes pulled A great save from Harry Voss. A clear-cut chance for Bury came on 33 minutes when Robinson chipped a perfect though ball in for Ramadan with just the keeper to beat Ramadan hit a first-time strike and again a fantastic save from Voss kept the scores level. Ware had the ball in the net on 39 minutes after a great attacking move only to be ruled offside.

Half Time: Ware 0 Bury Town 0

After the break it was more of the same an even game on the whole with the pitch not allowing a flowing passing game of football. On 53 minutes Ware had a decent chance with Rose chipping the ball over to the far post looking for Harley Haag but Tibbles was out quickly to intercept. On 56 minutes Noel Aitkens broke forward for Bury and pulled the ball back to Hughes on the edge of the box but the defence again cleared the ball up field. Bury were awarded a penalty on 64 minutes after Robinson was bundled over in the box and Ramadan but the ball on the spot and fired home to put Bury in front. Ware worked a good attack on 67 minutes with Marcus Milner pressing through the midfield and put a good cross in for Haag to shoot low, but Tibbles read it well and made the save. the game continued to be end to end but little further action in front of goal meant Bury took the win at the final whistle.

Full Time: Ware 0 Bury Town 1