Change:  Move to:
10.02.2018 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 337
Bury Town
2 - 1
Mildenhall Town
Referee: James Turner Bostik North Division-match

Cemal Ramadan (40)
Ollie Hughes (78)
Thomas Debenham (57)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Ollie Fenn
Tevan Allen
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Noel Aitkens
John Kennedy
Ollie Hughes
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Jake Hallett
Joe Hood
Jack Wilkinson
Jake Kerins
Joshua Curry
Gareth Simpson
Jake Chambers-Shaw
Joseph Asensi
Thomas Debenham
Matthew Green
Claudio Ofosu
Ryan Jolland
Tommy Robinson
Joe Yaxley
Bradley Barber
Oliver Dunlop
Joseph Walker
Steve Holder
Matthew Collins
Aaron Smith
Ryan Jolland -> John Kennedy (61)
Holder on for Kerins (51)
Collins on for Asensi (88)
Yellow cards
Cemal Ramadan (67)
Luis Tibbles (90)
Claudio Ofosu (69)
Gareth Simpson (79)
Thomas Debenham (79)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Bury take the lead twice to win in the Suffolk derby

Goals from Cemal Ramadan and Ollie Hughes were enough to see Bury Town beat their local rivals on a miserable afternoon with the rain coming down and a really heavy pitch at Ram Meadow making it tough going for both sides. Mildenhall had a good chance on 5 minutes with Thomas Debenham heading wide from close range from a corner. Bury had the ball in the back of the Mildenhall net after 16 minutes only to be ruled out as offside. Another good chance for Bury came on 29 minutes, a corner played deep fell to Tevan Allen at the back of the box but Allen could only sky his shot over the bar. Bury did take the lead on 40 minutes after a good build up Cemal Ramadan spotting the Mildenhall keeper off his line and put chipped the ball high over the stranded keeper who did manage to get a hand to it but and not enough to keep the ball out of the back of the net. A late header from Debenham almost pulled the game level on 45 minutes but the former Bury man again headed wide.

Half Time: Bury Town 1 Mildenhall Town 0

The pitch was looking worse for wear as the second half got under way. It was Mildenhall who started the half on the front foot. 0n 48 minutes Matthew Green should have scored but could only but his shot from close range high over the bar. Two minutes later Jake Chambers-Shaw did the same sending his shot high and wide. Mildenhall got the equaliser after a goal mouth scrabble on 57 minutes saw Tom Debenham poke the ball over the line to pull the visitors level. Tevan Allen broke in to the box for Bury on 59 minutes but hit his shot straight at the keeper for an easy save. A golden opportunity for Bury came on 71 minutes, Ollie Hughes beat his marker and was in to the box, a perfect cross in was meet by Darren Mills who headed the wrong side of the post from 3 feet out. An error from Mildenhall keeper Jake Hallett on 78 minutes saw the luckless keeper spill the ball into the path of Ollie Hughes and Cemal Ramadan and the ball was bundled over the line in a sea of bodies. The ball was judged to have crossed the line and Hughes was awarded the goal. Bury held firm for the final ten minutes and stoppage time and took the win at the final whistle but both sides did themselves proud on an almost unplayable pitch at the end.

Full Time: Bury Town 2 Mildenhall Town 1