Change:  Move to:
27.01.2018 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 243
Bury Town
1 - 2
Referee: Richard Owen Bostik North Division-match

Kyran Clements (55)
Jason Hallett (85)
Kyle Roberts (91)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Ollie Fenn
Tevan Allen
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Ryan Jolland
Tommy Robinson
Bradley Barber
Ollie Hughes
Cemal Ramadan
Amadou Tangara
Nicky Symonds
Smith Tiesse
Ryan Kukoyi
Ricky Sappleton
Jack Lampe
Raphaelle Duyile
Tom Bruno
Jason Hallett
Lheureux Menga
Sam Alderson
Darcy Death
Ryan Yallop
Armani Schaar
John Kennedy
Oliver Dunlop
George Forrest
Kyle Roberts
Sorba Thomas
Ryan Yallop -> Tommy Robinson (80)
Roberts on for Tiesse (68)
Yellow cards
Ryan Jolland (12)
Ryan Kukoyi (66)
Jason Hallett (95)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Two late goals see off Bury Town as Cheshunt come from behind

Bottom of the table Cheshunt put in a good performance on a very heavy pitch which had both sides having to work extra hard to get the game to flow. The first chance fell to Bury with Cemal Ramadan going down the wing and in to the box but his pass was too close to Cheshunt keeper Amadou Tangara who collected the ball. Tevan Allen had a strike from the edge of the box for Bury on 7 minutes, but the ball sailed over the bar. On 24 minutes Tom Bruno went close for Cheshunt with a low shot from distance which was just wide of the far post. Bury had another great chance to open the scoring on 30 minutes but an outstanding save from close range from Tangara denied Bradley Barber. Ollie Hughes broke in to the box on 35 minutes with some superb dribbling but with no Bury players following up the ball was cleared up field. Lheureux Menga hit a low shot for Cheshunt on 37 minutes but Luis Tibbles was down well to save. Cheshunt finished the half strong and went close on 43 minutes with a thumping strike from Jason Hallett which Tibbles saved well with one hand.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Cheshunt 0

After the break the pitch was cutting up worse than ever and was hard going but Bury got themselves in front on 55 minutes with Kyran Clements heading in from a cross from Tevan Allen. On 70 minutes Hughes showed skill to work the ball down the wing and in to the box but again no Bury players were following up to assist and the ball was harmlessly cleared up field. Two minutes later Ramadan found himself in space on the right but chose to shoot from some way out and the ball well high and well wide. on 74 minutes Hughes almost grabbed the goal he deserved when he broke in to the box and was in one on one with Tangara, Hughes shot hit the leg of the keeper and lopped up heading for the far post but trickled in inch wide of the far post. Cheshunt kept pressing forward at every opportunity and got a deserved equalizer on 85 minutes with a low strike from Jason Hallett that found the far bottom corner. Things got even better for the visitors who could see Bury were starting to look vulnerable and Kyle Roberts grabbed a dramatic 91 minutes winner to give Cheshunt the win and subject Bury to their third straight defeat in a row. Leaving Bury Towns playoffs hopes even further away.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Cheshunt 2