Change:  Move to:
18.10.2011 at 19:45 Ram Meadow Attendance: 228
Bury Town
1 - 0
Harlow Town
Referee: Chris Francis Velocity Sports Trophy / First Round-match

Kieran Leabon (31)
Opening squads
Marcus Garnham
Mark Coulson
Russell Short
Wayne Brown
Tom Bullard
Elliott Hunter
Lee Smith
Billy Clark
Daniel Cunningham
Craig Nurse
Kieran Leabon
Michael Dumoulin
Tom Bruno
Danny Brown
Lee Gledhill
Ryan Kirby
Getro Kilapi
Luke Marshall
Leon Lalite
Piers Wixon
James Bunn
Micheal Deane
Roscoe Hipperson
Sam Nunn
Lee Reed
Sam Reed
James Peagram
Christian Wheeler
Jack Haverson
Ryan Maxwell
Lee Reed -> Billy Clark (67)
Jack Haverson -> Lee Gledhill (45)
James Peagram -> Michael Deane (78)
Ryan Maxwell -> James Bunn (87)
Yellow cards
Daniel Cunningham (58)
Tom Bruno (72)
Daniel Brown (29)
Red cards
None. None
Match report
Yet another single goal victory saw Bury Town through to the next round of the Alan Boon Ryman League cup against their Division One North visitors. Again it was the defence that took the honours as Harlow fought hard to come back.
The Blues welcomed new signing Wayne Brown for his debut and he lined up in the centre of defence as the game started brightly with play flowing from end to end.
It was not until the 24th minute that a clear chance was created when Billy Clarke got clear but was denied by the Harlow keeper. Tom Bullard then headed wide as Bury got on top.
They took a deserved lead on 31 minutes when Kieran Leabon fired home after good work down the left flank by Danny Cunningham. Harlow fought back strongly, but were unable to trouble Marcus Garnham in the home goal.

Half Time: Bury Town 1 Harlow Town 0

Harlow started the second half well, but were still unable to penetrate the home defence. Bury were playing on the break, and from one of these Leabon forced a good save from Michael Dumoulin.
Harlow continued to have more of the play, but the Bury defence held firm against a series of free kicks and corners.
With a minute to go Harlow had their best chance of the match, but James Peagram fired wide with only Garnham to beat, but it was Bury who progressed to the next round.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Harlow Town 0
Many Vids Porn