Change:  Move to:
16.12.2017 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 236
Bury Town
1 - 1
Grays Athletic
Referee: Peter Venables Bostik North Division-match

Cemal Ramadan (pen.) (63)
Kieron Bishop (95)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Noel Aitkens
Bradley Barber
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Joe Simmonds
James Folkes
Sam Cross
Joe Bruce
Richard Halle
Stanley Muguo
Glenn Poole
Adeyinka Cole
Kieron Bishop
Jamie Slabber
Kai Brown
Ryan Yallop
John Kennedy
Joe Yaxley
Tommy Robinson
Darren Mills
Joao Carlos
Tim Monsheju
Barry Cogan
Ryan Mahal
Tre Zialor
Ryan Yallop -> David Cooper (58)
Darren Mills -> Cemal Ramadan (84)
Carlos on for Brown (54)
Cogan on for Poole (74)
Yellow cards
Ollie Fenn (45)
Bradley Barber (89)
Stanley Mugou (17)
Joe Bruce (83)
James Folkes (94)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Referee not strong enough a Blues are robbed

Bury Town had to settle for another draw as they fail to hold the lead. Bury played well throughout the game and had the better of the chances. on 5 minutes a free kick into the box from Bradley Barber looking for Ollie Hughes was intercepted by Grays keeper Joe Simmonds. On 8 minutes another good attack from Bury saw Ollie Fenn shot just wide of the far post. Barber had a great chance on 11 minutes, but his shot skimmed the top of the bar. Jamie Slabber had a good chance for Grays on 24 minutes but could only head wide from close range. On 37 minutes Barber put a corner in to the box and Tevan Allen headed wide. a minute later Cemal Ramadan went close for Bury at the far post but Simmonds made the save. Just before the break Hughes powered into the box and blasted a shot towards goal but Simmonds again made a good stop.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Grays Athletic 0

After a well contested first half Grays started to lose their discipline second half and Burys David Cooper ended up being stretched off on 58 minutes. Bury were awarded a penalty on 63 minutes when Bradley Barber was brought down in the box and Cemal Ramadan smashed the spot kick past Joe Simmonds who had no chance as the ball few in to the roof of the net. the game turn into a stop start affair with free kick after fee kick and with the Ref lacking the skills to control the game Grays stole an equalizer on 95 minutes after Ollie Hughes was flatten intentionally and while Hughes was laying down on the pitch with a head injury Gray un sportingly continued to play on and the Ref made the ridiculous decision to play on and Kieron Bishop managed to bundle the ball over the line for the equaliser on 95 minutes. Ugly scene at the end as the undisciplined Grays players started to verbally abused and use threatening behaviour to the Bury fans behind the goal who had protested to the Ref about the decision but Bury left the field with their heads high and knew that they had been robbed by a very weak Referee.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Grays Athletic 1
Many Vids Porn