Change:  Move to:
09.12.2017 at 15:00 Scraley Road Attendance: 161
Heybridge Swifts
1 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: Jack Bloxham Bostik North Division-match

Kreshnic Kransniqi (60) Cemal Ramadan (48)
Opening squads
Danny Sambridge
Guillem Ramon
Toby Stevenson
Lewis Dark
Ryan Henshaw
Jack Cawley
Kreshnic Kransniqi
Ben Griffiths
Sam Bantick
Joe Gardner
Juan Luque
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Noel Aitkens
Bradley Barber
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Reece Conway
Harrison Chatting
Marley Andrews
Lewis Godbold
Ricky Sappleton
Ryan Yallop
John Kennedy
Tommy Robinson
Joe Yaxley
Darren Mills
Sappleton on for Bantick (60)
Godbold on for Kransniqi (72)
Darren Mills -> David Cooper (56)
Yellow cards
Lewis Dark (77)

Lewis Godbold
Noel Aitkens (31)
Ollie Fenn (42)
Ollie Hughes (89)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Ramadan fires Bury in front but Heybridge earned the draw

An entertaining game with both teams playing well and chances plentiful but the draw was a fair result. On 3 minutes Noel Aitkens put in a looping headed effort from inside the box for Bury but Heybridge keeper Danny Sambridge had it covered. On 7 minutes Bury again had a great chance with Bradley Barber putting a curling shot in and Sambridge tipped it over the bar. Heybridge broke forward swiftly on 19 minutes and Joe Gardner whipped in a great cross but the home side could not make it count. Ollie Hughes when on a run down the wing for Bury on 35 minutes and put a cross in the box but it was just too long for Bury to capitalise. Another quick attack from Heybridge on 49 minutes saw Kreshnic Krasniqi tear down the wing a put a perfect ball in to Sam Bantick only to be ruled offside. on 42 minutes Jack Cawley got in to a great position in the Bury box put could not find a decent shot as the ball went wide. Hughes broke through the center on 44 minutes and tried to find Ramadan out wide but the move was broken down by an alert Heybridge defence.

Half Time: Heybridge Swifts 0 Bury Town 0

The game continued to entertain second half with both side chasing the win. Bury started well and made the early pressure count on 48 minutes with a good build up and Cemal Ramadan coming in at the far post to volley Bury in front with a superb strike. A penalty shout from the home side on 52 minutes was waved away by the Ref. on 59 minutes Hughes went close for Bury after a head on from the edge of the box Hughes could not get any power in the second header and the keeper made the save. Bury did not hold the lead for long as Heybridge caught out the Blues defence on 60 minutes and a cross in was met by Krasniqi with a great finish. A Bury free kick on 78 minutes was nearly converted by Hughes but his shot sailed over the bar. Bury finished strong with Hughes going down the wing again on 91 minutes but his stot was blocked and the best chance fell to goal scorer Ramadan on 96 minutes, getting to a throw in close to goal but he steered his shot the wrong side of the near post. Bury finally found the back of the net but a draw was a fair result in a game that both side could have won and lost.

Full Time: Heybridge Swifts 1 Bury Town 1
Many Vids Porn