Change:  Move to:
14.11.2017 at 19:45 Aldiss Park Attendance: 137
Dereham Town
2 - 0
Bury Town
Referee: Bostik North Division-match

Jamie Forshaw (17)
Toby Hilliard (59)
Opening squads
Elliot Pride
Matt Castellan
Owen Murphy
David Hinton
Jay Eastoe-Smith
Ollie Ebbage
Rhys Logan
Floris Burgers
Toby Hilliard
Jamie Forshaw
Daniel Beaumont
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Bradley Barber
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Darren Mills
Ryan Crisp
Ashley Jarvis
Robbie Linford
Archie Bean
Ben Mayhew
Darcy Death
Ryan Yallop
Tommy Robinson
Joe Yaxley
Jarvis on for Beaumont (55) Tommy Robinson -> David Cooper (65)
Joe Yaxley -> Cemal Ramadan (65)
Yellow cards
Ollie Ebbage (88) David Cooper (24)
Darren Mills (54)
Red cards
None Bradley Barber (4)
Match report
Another red card as Ten man Bury Town lose to table toppers

Bury were under pressure from the 4th minutes as another sending off meant they had to play 86 minutes with just ten men. With the game barely started Bradley Barber was sent off after receiving a straight red for a dangerous tackle. Bury went close on 10 minutes with Darren Mills finding Cemal Ramadan with a cross into the box but the keeper was out to block the shot. On 13 minutes Daniel Beaumont hit a shot from distance with went just wide of the far post. Dereham took the lead on 17 minutes with a screamer from Jamie Forshaw, picking up the ball on the edge of the box Forshaw hit a sweet strike which flew past Bury keeper Luis Tibbles and into the inside of the far post. On 21 minutes Bury had a chance to equalize when Ollie Hughes got down the wing and put the perfect cross in for Mills who headed straight at the keeper for an easy save. Beaumont went close again for Dereham on 28 minutes again hitting a shot close to the far post but wide. Mills was in the right place in the box for Bury on 30 minutes but headed wide from close range. Dereham should have been two up at the break but Forshaw skewed his shot wide from inside the box on 45 minutes.

Half Time: Dereham Town 1 Bury Town 0

Second half Bury were pushing to get something from the game and Hughes tested the keeper on 47 minutes with a curling effort from distance which was heading for the top corner, but Elliot Pride made the save. Ashley Jarvis came off the Dereham bench and had another great chance to score for Dereham on 56 minutes but sent his shot inside the box high and wide. Dereham then got their second and killed the game off on 59 minutes after a defensive slip Toby Hilliard was in on goal and put the game beyond Bury. Tevan Allen had a chance for Bury on 71 minutes, but his scuffed strike was an easy save for Pride. Ryan Jolland went on a run and got into the box on 77 minutes for Bury only to hit his shot high over the bar. Bury kept going but were struggling to get anything from a well organise Dereham defence. On 80 minutes Mills fired a shot in from the edge of the box for Bury through a crowed of players which was deflected straight to the keeper. Bury suffer another defeat at the hands of a promotion chasing Dereham side who never looked in any danger of losing this game as Bury were a man light for most of the game.

Full Time: Dereham Town 2 Bury Town 0
Many Vids Porn