Change:  Move to:
11.11.2017 at 15:00 AGP Arena Attendance: 1376
Billericay Town
6 - 2
Bury Town
Referee: George Warren FA Trophy / 2nd Qualifying-match

Adam Cunnington (3)
Rob Swaine (23)
Jake Robinson (57,65,76)
Sam Deering (83)
Cemal Ramadan (pen.) (9)
Ollie Hughes (16)
Opening squads
Jack Giddens
Leo Chambers
Paul Konchesky
Dean Inman
Rob Swaine
Jermaine Pennant
Dan Walker
Danny Waldren
Adam Cunnington
Sanchez Watt
Luis Tibbles
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ryan Yallop
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Bradley Barber
Ollie Hughes
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Billy Bricknell
Sam Deering
Jake Robinson
Josh Urquhart
Joe Kizzi
Ben Mayhew
David Cooper
Darcy Death
Joe Yaxley
Tommy Robinson
None Tommy Robinson -> Ryan Yallop (63)
Joe Yaxley -> Bradley Barber (87)
David Cooper -> Ollie Hughes (92)
Yellow cards
None Bradley Barber (20)
Darren Mills (36)
Ollie Fenn (37)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Incredible effort from Bury Town but Billericay go through

One look at the score line and you would be forgiven in thinking this was a walk over. Bury were outstanding against a Billericay side that has been built for a push up the league tables. With players like Paul Knonchesy and Jermaine Pennant in their ranks Bury were always going to be in for a tough afternoon. Billericay took an early lead on 3 minutes when a slip at the back let in Adam Cunnington who chipped a wonderful ball over the advancing Luis Tibles and in to the Bury net. Bury were up for the challenge and were soon on the attack and after Knonchesy brought down Ollie Hughes who had broke in to the box on 9 minutes, Cemal Ramadan stepped up and smashed Bury level. Bury weren’t finished there on 16 minutes it was Hughes again in the right spot to head home from close range at the far post to put Bury in front. Billericay look dangerous with every attack and so did Bury. On 21 minutes Ramadan broke in to the box but pulled hit shot wide. Another class finish was to bring the game level again on 23 minutes with Rob Swaine looping a header over Tibbles and in to the net. An impressive half from Bury at the score were tied at the break.

Half Time: Billericay Town 2 Bury Town 2

Second half Bury were first to go close with Hughes breaking down the wing and crossing in for Darren Mills in the box but Mills header lacked power and was an easy save for the keeper. On 51 minutes Pennant put a dangerous ball in to the far post but Tibbles had it covered and made the save. Billericay took the lead on 58 minutes when a high ball in to the box saw Tibbles flattened on his line and before he could get up Jake Robinson headed into the empty net. Luis Tibbles made an incredible penalty save on 60 minutes after the Ref awarded a soft penalty to the home side. On 65 minutes Ramadan was again in space in the box for Bury and the keeper had to made a good save. Billericay extended their lead on 65 minutes with another goal from Robinson. Bury were running on empty after the hour and had given everything throughout the game. on 66 minutes Hughes broke down the wing and put a great cross in for Mills but his shot spun up over the bar. Bury were running out of steam and late goals from Robinson and Sam Deering gave a flattering score line at the final whistle. An incredible performance from every Bury Town player sent the proud travelling Blue Army home content that they had given big spending Billericay a good run for their money.

Full Time: Billericay Town 6 Bury Town 2
Many Vids Porn