Change:  Move to:
28.10.2017 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 273
Bury Town
1 - 1
Chalfont St. Peter
Referee: Dean Skipper FA Trophy / 1st Qualifying-match

George Fenton (o.g.) (90)
Victor Osobu (pen)(65)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Ryan Jolland
Noel Aitkens
Tommy Robinson
Bradley Barber
Cemal Ramadan
Ollie Hughes
Carl Dennison
Remmel Clarke
Ryan Haugh
George Fenton
Alan Hedley
Jack Mullan
Robert Hastings
Alex Paine
Jake Cass
Ryan Lewis
Victor Osobu
Ben Mayhew
Ryan Yallop
Ollie Fenn
John Kennedy
Joe Yaxley
Conner Shingleton
Luke Maguire
Alex Lafleur
Max Holland
Kieron Vickers
Ryan Yallop -> Ollie Hughes (26)
Ryan Yallop -> Tommy Robinson (82)
Lafleur on for Clarke (51)
Maguire on for Osobu (82)
Holland on for Hastings (90)
Yellow cards
Tevan Allen (50)
Jack Mullan (59)
Ryan Lewis (75)
Red cards
Kyran Clements (64)
Match report | Preview
Late drama as ten man Bury Town earn a replay.

Bury Town looked to be going out of this seasons FA Trophy competition, but a late own goal forced a replay. Injury hit Bury struggled in the first half to trouble visiting keeper Carl Dennison in the Chalfont goal. Chalfont had the better chances for the first forty-five minutes, but poor finishing from both sides meant the half was to end goalless at the break. Tevan Allen got in to the box for Bury on 8 minutes but could not find a team mate with his low pass. Chalfont had a chance on 15 minutes with Jake Cass breaking down the wing and putting a decent cross in for Victor Osobu in the box but poor control meant an easy clearance for Bury. On 22 minutes Bury keeper Luis Tibbles was out quick to block Robert Hastings who was clean though on goal. Ollie Hughes broke down the wing on 23 minutes and got deep in to the box but could not find the pass and the ball was cleared. More injury worries for Bury saw Hughes taken off on 26 minutes. Osobu went through the center on 35 minutes and was in on goal but for a fantastic tackle from Kyran Clements. A free kick for the visitors just outside the box was sent in to the box by Ryan Haugh and fell to the feet of Hastings but he blasted it high over the bar.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Chalfont St Peter 0

Second half again it was Chalfont making the better early attacking chances. on 47 minutes Cass picked up the ball in midfield and went on a run to the edge of the box but shot high. Another quality tackle from Clements for Bury on 53 minutes denied Hasting in the box. A free kick for Bury on 57 minutes saw Bradley Barber go close but wide. Chalfont were getting forward quickly and on 65 minutes a mistimed tackle from Bury’s Kyran Clements in the box saw the Bury defender sent off with a straight red and Chalfont awarded a penalty. Victor Osobu made no mistake from the spot to give the visitors the leads. On 73 minutes Chalfont should have doubled their lead after a beautiful through ball found Cass in on goal but Cass put his shot the wrong side of the post from close range. Bury played better with ten men and were probing forward at every opportunity and it was to be a massive deflection from a Cemal Ramadan header which was to make the break though as the ball was just out of the keepers reach and it bounced past the keeper and in to back of the net on 90 minutes. Bury force the replay and will be hoping to improve on this performance when the two sides meat again on Tuesday evening.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Chalfont St Peter 1
Many Vids Porn