Change:  Move to:
03.10.2017 at 19:45 Ram Meadow Attendance: 231
Bury Town 4 - 2 Hertford Town
Referee: Richard Owen Bostik North Division-match

Bradley Barber (16)
Cemal Ramadan (37)
Cemal Ramadan (pen.) (47)
Darren Mills (50)
Jay Lovell (80)
Ollie Sharman (93)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Ollie Fenn
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Ricky Spriggs
Ollie Canfer
Noel Aitkens
Bradley Barber
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Charlie Mann
Ollie Sharman
Cameron Currie
Matthew Thompson
Michael Toner
Jay Lovell
Ricky Light
Charlie Edwards
Daniel Bond
Tommy Wade
Brett OConner
Ryan Jolland
Tommy Robinson
Joe Yaxley
Liam Wales
Luke Foster
Daniel Ferrigno
Charlie Ruff
Alex Ward
Ben Andreos
Liam Wales -> Darren Mills (74)
Joe Yaxley -> Ollie Fenn (76)
Tommy Robinson -> Noel Aitkens (78)
Foster on for OConnor (67)
Andreos on for Wade (72)
Yellow cards
Darren Mills (40)
Noel Aitkens (45)
Michael Toner (82)
Brett OConner (90)
Red cards
None. None
Match report
Bury Town grab a home win and put four past Hertford

Bury Town record a home win after losing in their last two games. Bury needed a win and they delivered. Early chances for Bury saw Noel Aitkens determined run down the wing set up Darren Mills on the edge of the box on 8 minutes but Mills miss kicked his shot and the ball was cleared. Ollie Fenn blasted a shot from distance on 11 minutes which sailed over the bar. Bury took the lead on 16 minutes with another skilful drive down the wing from Aitkens and turning inside found Mills but again missed kicked at the ball, the ball went out to Bradley Barber who hit the sweetest strike from distance curling in to the top far corner giving the keeper no chance. Cemal Ramadan used his pace to get into the box on 19 minutes but Charlie Mann pulled off a great save. Daniel Bond had a chance to pull Hereford level on 32 minutes, Ricky Light putting a cross in deep but Bond’s shot was blocked on the line. Bury doubled their lead on 37 minutes with a simply stunning strike from Ramadan. Picking up the ball out wide Ramadan launched a rocket of a shot which flew past the keeper and straight in to the top corner. Hereford went close again as the half came to an end with Brett OConnor striking from distance and putting his shot just wide of the far post.

Half Time: Bury Town 2 Hertford Town 0

Bury wasted no time in going straight on the attack second half and on 47 minutes were awarded a penalty when Ramadan was fouled in the box. He stepped up and smashed the spot kick with venom straight in to the top corner. 3 minutes later is was four to Bury. Aitken again showing skill to put a cross in for Mills to thump home with a bullet header. Hertford kept going and went close to 61 minutes with Light shooting from the edge of the box and Bury Keeper Luis Tibbles had to be at his best to stop. Joe White got down the wing for Bury on 67 minutes and put in the perfect pass in for Mills in the box but Mann pulled off another good save. A calamity at the back from Bury on 80 minutes gave Jay Lovell a chance he was never going to miss as he grabbed a goal back for the visitors. The game lost it way as the half went on with too many fouls and yellow cards. which otherwise spoilt an entertaining game up to that point. Hertford snatched another goal just before the final whistle with Ollie Sharman tacking advantage of another defensive error from Bury on 92 minutes. Bury took the win and do the double over Hertford.

Full Time: Bury Town 4 Hertford Town 2