Change:  Move to:
19.08.2017 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 233
Bury Town
1 - 2
Referee: FA Cup / Preliminary Rd-match

Darren Mills (69)
Adam Vyse (15)
Luke Hornsley (61)
Opening squads
Luis Tibbles
David Cooper
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Ollie Canfer
Ollie Hughes
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Clarke Bogard
Kyan Gulliver
Abdus Salami
Emeil Aiken
Joe Turpin
Lewis Jaggs
Bryan Kyungu
Jack Carlile
Luke Hornsley
Adam Vyse
Ryan Melaugh
James Bradbrook
Darcy Death
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Liam Wales
Daniel Smith
Michael Salako
Toby Aromolaran
Tock Singh
Callum Matthews
Noel Aitkens -> Leon Ottley-Gooch (37)
Luke Read -> Ryan Jolland (62)
Liam Wales -> Cemal Ramadan (72)
Salako on for Hornsley (83)
Yellow cards
Darren Mills (88)
Ollie Canfer (96)
Abdus Salami (65)
Clarke Bogard (75)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Another Early FA Cup exit for battling Bury

Bury Town go out of this seasons FA Cup competition after a battling performance at Ram Meadow. Not a game for the football purists, too many stoppages by the Ref for soft free kicks lead to neither side being able to find their rhythm. Tilbury were first to go close on 5 minutes when a ball in to the Bury box had the defence scrambling to clear and the ball finding Luke Hornsley who fired a shot against the foot of the post. On 9 minutes Bury had a chance when a great cross deep in to the far post almost found the head of Ollie Hughes but went just wide of the post. Hughes went on a run up field and in to the box on 12 minutes but his pass across the box was cleared up field. Another quality attack on 14 minutes from The Blues saw Darren Mill quick break down the wing and cross to Hughes who headed on to Camel Ramadan at the back of the box but Ramadan could only find the side netting. Tilbury took the lead on 15 minutes, a lack of concentration at the back from Bury and Adam Vyse was ready to bounce and slot the ball past the Bury keeper. A flurry of stoppages throughout the half lead to very few chances for the remainder of the half. Lewis Jaggs hit a shot from distance for Tilbury on 31 minutes that went spinning high and wide. just before the break Emiel Aiken hit a hopeful effort from the edge of the box which was deflected out of play.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Tilbury 1

Bury came out second half with a purpose and went straight on the attack. On 49 minutes Hughes ran down the wing and put a great cross in to Mill on the box but Clarke Bogard made the catch. On 51 minutes Bury went on another attack, Noel Aitkens working the ball down the wing and crossing in for Mills but again Bogard made the save. Ryan Jolland went on a run a minute later and put a through pass in for Hughes in the box but again the keeper was on hand to save at feet. Bury were finding their game and pressing Tilbury back. On 55 minutes Camel Ramadan stormed through the Tilbury back line but his cross in for Mills was hit just to hard for Mills to get his head to the ball. Tilbury had a chance to take the pressure off on 57 minutes when Ryan Melaugh put a beautiful ball over the Bury defence for Adam Vyse in the box but Vyse was dispossessed by some skilful defending by Joe White. Tilbury doubled their lead on 61 minutes with a great individual goal from Luke Hornsley. Picking up the ball out on the right, Hornsley went past two defenders and hit a low strike past the outstretched Bury keeper and in to the bottom corner. A Bury free kick on 63 minutes from David Cooper found Ollie Fenn in the box and his headed effort went just over the bar. Bury did not give up and controlled the game in the last 20 minutes. the home sides persistence payed off on 69 minutes when a mistake from the Tilbury keeper from a long cross in to the box and Darren Mills make contact with the ball and send it goalward, Bogard made the catch but fell in to his own net with the ball. The Ref did not give the goal but a great spot by the linesman was there was no foul and after debate the goal rightly stood. Bury were dominant until the end but could not find another way through the Tilbury defences. Tilbury go on to the next round and for another season Bury Town’s FA Cup finishes early.

Full Time: Bury Town 0 Tilbury 2
Many Vids Porn