Change:  Move to:
14.04.2012 at 15:00 Mill Field Attendance: 271
1 - 2
Bury Town
Referee: Chris Francis Ryman League Premier Division-match

Kayan Kalipha (18) Billy Clark (7)
John Sands (71)
Opening squads
David McCartney
Jason Fox
Karl Blake
Paul Burnett
Sam Holloway
Alfred Kamara
Steve Demetriou
Jack Stevenson
Danny Francis
Kayan Kilipha
Billy Holland
Marcus Garnham
Russell Short
Connor Hall
John Kennedy
Tom Bullard
Sam Nunn
Lee Reed
Billy Clark
Daniel Cunningham
John Sands
Sam Reed
Abs Thompson
Sheldon Sellears
Dee Okojie
Ainsley Gasper
Steve Brown
Mark Coulson
Roscoe Hipperson
Callum Kearns
Lee Smith
Kieran Leabon
Sam Holloway -> Karl Blake (46)
Abs Thomposn -> Steve Demetriou (60)
Danny Francis -> Kayan Kilipha
Kieran Leabon -> Daniel Cunningham (70)
Yellow cards
Jason Fox (25) Lee Reed (94)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Bury Town were made to fight all the way for this narrow victory over relegated Aveley to keep in contention for a play-off place.
After an even opening few minutes Bury took an early lead through Billy Clark after only seven minutes. Clark received the ball just outside the box before beating two defenders and slipping the ball past Dave McCartney to score off the inside of the post.
The keeper then made a fine save to deny John Sands before the hosts settled down and forced Marcus Garnham into action, saving a deflected shot from Dee Okajie.
Aveley got back on terms after 18 minutes. Okajie worked his way to the byeline and cut the ball back for Kayan Kalipha to drive into the roof of the net from twelve yards. The play was then equally shared for much of the half, but Bury created the better chances with McCartney saving well from a Tom Bullard header and John Sands and Sam Reed both firing wide from good positions, and Sam Nunn heading over the bar in the closing minutes.

Half Time Aveley 1 Bury Town 1

Bury started the second half well, but failed to trouble McCartney despite having most of the play.
Aveley again fought back well and forced several free kicks outside the Bury box from which they were unable to create a clear chance.
The decisive goal came after 71 minutes, when Aveley conceded a needless free kick near the corner flag and Billy Clark delivered a precision cross from which John Sands flicked header found the net just inside the far post.
Aveley fought hard to restore parity, but the Bury defence held on comfortably to secure a very valuable three points.

Full Time Aveley 1 Bury Town 2
Many Vids Porn