Change:  Move to:
15.08.2017 at 19:45 Hertingfordbury Park Attendance: 209
Hertford Town 0 - 6 Bury Town
Referee: Elliott Swallow Bostik North Division-match

None Glenn Draper (o.g.) (8)
Leon Ottley-Gooch (45)
Ollie Canfer (49)
Ryan Jolland (69)
Ollie Hughes (79)
Luke Read (88)
Opening squads
Charlie Mann
Ollie Sharman
Jay Lovell
Michael Toner
Glenn Draper
Jason Beck
Brett OConnor
Charlie Edwards
Daniel Bond
Ricky Light
Tyler Hatherley
Luis Tibbles
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ollie Fenn
Ryan Jolland
Ollie Canfer
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Ollie Hughes
Matt Thomson
Dan Ferrigno
Charlie Ruff
Tommy Wade
Ben Andereos
Joe Yaxley
Bradley Barber
Liam Wales
Cemal Ramadan
Darren Mills
Wade on for Lovell (62)
Ferrigno on for Light (72)
Liam Wales -> Noel Aitkens (46)
Bradley Barber -> Ollie Canfer (69)
Yellow cards
Jay Lovell (62)
Ollie Sharman (75)
Darcy Death (52)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Bury Town put six past division new comers

Bury Town grabbed plenty of goals in a game that was full of chances from both sides. Ollie Hughes made his intentions clear from the second minute, powering down the wing and whipping in a cross in to the danger area but the keeper was quick to react and made the catch. On 4 minutes Hertford were on the attack and went close with Tyler Hatherley firing over the bar from close range. Bury took the lead on 8 minutes when a trade mark long throw from Darcy Death was headed in to his own net by Glenn Draper. On 14 minutes Hertford again went close Jay Lovell putting the perfect delivery over the Bury defence and in the path of Brett O’Connor but Bury Keeper Luis Tibble made the stop. A minute late O’Conner fired high over the bar from close range for the home side. The game was end to end and Luke Read hit a blistering strike from the edge of the box for Bury but Charlie Mann made a terrific save at full stretch. Ryan Jolland put a corner in for Bury on 30 minutes which was headed inches over the bar by Kyran Clements. Bury were fortunate to double their lead in added time. A free kick played in to the box was hit acrobatically over head by Leon Ottley-Gooch, with the home side stopped expecting the ref to blow for a foul the ball went in off the far post and Bury took a two-goal advantage in to the break.

Half Time: Hertford Town 0 Bury Town 2.

Second half Bury took control and it was not long before Ollie Hughes was again pressing forward at every opportunity. Hughes was provider for Blues third goal on 49 minutes, tearing through the Hertford defence, Hughes shot was saved well by Mann but the rebound fell kindly to Ollie Canfer on the follow up to score. Daniel Bond went close for Hertford a minute late with a low drive that was saved well by Tibbles. Charlie Edwards had a chance to pull a goal back on 56 minutes but his shot was blocked close to the goal line. Edwards was through again on 60 minutes but Tibbles got down low to save. Ryan Jolland put Bury four up on 68 minutes. Hughes with another assist this time finding Jolland with and unselfish pass across the box. Bury were not finished there. Ollie Hughes grabbed a goal for himself on 79 minutes, putting Bury five goals up, Hughes went clean through the back line on was in on goal, fired a rocket of a shot which saw Mann make another great save only for the rebound to land on Hughes head and a cool finish from Hughes ensured another goal. Our man Hughes was involved in the setup for Bury final goal too on 88 minutes putting in another assist for Luke Read to slot in the back of net. (This was reported as Hughes as the scorer by the Hertford organizers, apologies Luke).
Bury move a whopping 9 places up the league and record a big win but all credit to Hertford Town who made this game entertaining from start to finish and could have been three nil up at half time with some more composed finishing.

Full Time: Hertford Town 0 Bury Town 6.
Many Vids Porn