Change:  Move to:
27.03.2017 at 19:45 Mill Field Attendance: 87
0 - 0
Bury Town
Referee: D Sotimurin Ryman Division 1 North-match

None None.
Opening squads
Lamar Johnson
Billy Coyne
Joe Clark
Michael Toner
Tommy Spillane
Hussein Jaffa
Kris Newby
Adalberto Pinto
Mason Bloomfield
Jeremiah Maja
Ross Gleed
Neil O`Sullivan
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ollie Fenn
John Kennedy
Taylor Bannister
Ryan Jolland
Joe Yaxley
Luke Read
Ollie Hughes
Harry Gibbs
George Woodward
Matt Mitchell
Joe Paxman
Jordan Peart
Ryan Yallop
Noel Aitkens
Josh Mayhew
Mitchell on for Toner (66)
Peart on for Maja (71)
Noel Aitkens -> John Kennedy (62)
Ryan Yallop -> Darcy Death (88)
Josh Mayhew -> Ollie Hughes (91)
Yellow cards
Matt Mitchell (80)
Hussein Jaffa (95)
Leon Ottley-Gooch (33)
Ollie Fenn (34)
John Kennedy (34)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Bury Town record their first goalless draw of the season

Bury Town picked up a point from a game that had very few goal chances from both sides. Bury had some good early pressure but was lacking in the final third. Aveley had the first good chance on 10 minutes with Mason Bloomfield getting through into the box but his low strike was saved by Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan. On 17 minutes a good free kick from Aveley found Bloomfield in on goal but the offside flag put an end to the attack. Bury should have taken the lead on 17 minutes when Ryan Jolland powered forward into the box and beat the keeper only to pull his shot wide of the far post. On 22 minutes, another chance for Bury came with Ollie Hughes breaking in to the box but his shot hit the leg of Avery keeper Lamar Johnson and bounced close to the goal but Johnson recovered well to collect the ball. Joe Yaxley hit a shot from distance for Bury on 31 minutes which went high over the bar. Hughes had a chance late in the half when he broke through on goal but Johnson was out quick to block the shot.

Half Time: Aveley 0 Bury Town 0

The second half was much the same as the first with both side giving the ball away far too often. On 48 minutes Aveley went close with Ross Gleed getting on the end of a long throw only to fire his shot just over the bar. Bury won a free kick on 50 minutes which went to Luke Read in the box but Read shot high over the bar. On 60 minutes Gleed went on a run through the center and made a chance for himself but his low shot was saved by O’Sullivan. Bloomfield had another chance for Aveley on 64 minutes, a long throw found Bloomfield in the box but his shot lacked power and was an easy save for O’Sullivan. Bury saw another chance disappear on 76 minutes when a long throw went just too high for Hughes to header from six yards out. With time running out Joe Yaxley tried to make something happen for Bury on 82 minutes with a lob over the defence but was too long for Jolland to run on to. The game offered little in the way of entertainment. Too many stoppages broke up the play too much to allow the game to flow and neither side will be happy with a point.

Full Time: Aveley 0 Bury Town 0
Many Vids Porn