Change:  Move to:
10.01.2017 at 19:45 Bridge Avenue Attendance: 120
AFC Hornchurch
3 - 2
Bury Town
Referee: Andeas Anastasiou Ryman Division 1 North-match

Leon McKenzie (Pen)(64)
Ross Wall (68,74)
Nathan Cooper (o.g.) (34)
Josh Mayhew (59)
Opening squads
Sam Mott
Alex Bentley
Jandir Da Cruz
Kenzer Lee
Nathan Cooper
Jed Chouman
Abs Thompson
James Morrish
Leon McKenzie
Ross Wall
Junior Luke
Neil O`Sullivan
Andrew Cusack
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Tom Debenham
Remi Garrett
Bradley Barber
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Josh Mayhew
Elliott Styles
Gary Cohen
Ayrton Coley
Taj Hussain
Tobi Joseph
Darcy Death
Ryan Yallop
Joe Yaxley
Styles on for Morrish (26)
Coley on for Da Cruz (46)
Cohen on for Thompson (88)
Joe Yaxley -> Noel Aitkens (67)
Yellow cards
Junior Luke (77) None.
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Bury Town throw away a two-goal lead as AFC Hornchurch take the win

Bury Town let a two-goal lead slip to a defeat at the Avenue Stadium with three goals in 10 minutes from the home side which turned the game around. Bury controlled the first half from the start, on 6 minutes Remi Garrett put a cross in to the six-yard box which Hornchurch keeper Sam Mott did well to save with one hand. On 12 minutes Bradley Barbers corner found Josh Mayhew at the back of the box but he miss hit his strike and the move ended in an easy save for Mott. Two minutes later a good Bury attack saw Tevan Allen find Luke Read who flicked the ball on to Garrett who hit a solid strike but again Mott made the save. Garrett was involved in another good Bury attack on 19 minutes when he broke down the wing and crossed the ball in for Mayhew but a soft header from the Bury striker went straight in to the keeper arms. Bury nearly doubled their lead on 21 minutes when a free kick from Barber was headed goalward by Read but was saved on the goal line by Mott. Bury made the breakthrough and took the lead on 34 minutes. Garrett got past his defender again down the wing and put a cross in the box for Mayhew but Nathan Cooper put the ball in his own net while trying to clear the danger. On 44 minutes another good effort from Bury saw Garrett cross in deep to Barber at the back of the box and Barbers thumping shot was saved well by Mott.

Half Time: AFC Hornchurch 0 Bury Town 1

After the break Hornchurch came out determined to get something from the game and had more of the game than they did in the first half. On 52 minutes Hornchurch put a corner on the head of Nathan Cooper who headed over the bar. Abs Thompson put a great cross in the box for Ross Wall but Wall headed over the bar. Bury got their second goal on 59 minutes, Noel Aitkens showed great skill to get past two defenders out on the left wing and put his cross squarely on the head of Josh Mayhew who scored past Mott from close range. Blues almost repeated their second goal on 62 minutes with Aitkens again crossing in for Mayhew but this time Mayhew’s header went high over the bar. Then came 10 minutes that turned the game around for the home side. On 64 minutes Bury should have been awarded a free kick in the center of the pitch which was missed by the officials and Leon McKenzie made the most of the Refs decision and went through on goal but in a fifty fifty challenge between McKenzie and Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan the Ref judged O’Sullivan had fouled the Hornchurch striker and gave the penalty which McKenzie scored from the spot. Ross Wall then equalized on 68 minutes after poor defensive work from the Blues gave him an easy goal. Wall completed the turnaround on 74 minutes after two Bury player slipped over to the wet pitch and left Wall unchallenged to score his second goal of the game. Bury pushed Hornchurch back in the last five minutes as the urchins struggled with two late corners to keep Bury out. AFC Hornchurch took the win at the final whistle and Bury were left licking their wounds in a game that was there to be won and get them back on track but instead had to take another defeat.

Full Time: AFC Hornchurch 3 Bury Town 2
Many Vids Porn