Change:  Move to:
01.04.2017 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 465
Bury Town
2 - 0
Thamesmead Town
Referee: Chris Francis Ryman Division 1 North-match

Leon Ottley-Gooch (23)
Ollie Hughes (42)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Ollie Fenn
Joe White
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ryan Jolland
Taylor Bannister
Joe Yaxley
Luke Read
Ollie Hughes
Oliver Bowles
Nathan Simpson
Jay Porter
Scott Kinch
Lewis Knight
Laurent Mendy
Bode Anidugbe
Thomas OConnor
Alex Teniola
Becka-Kah Dembele
Ellis Green
Ryan Yallop
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Josh Mayhew
Michael Ademiluyi
Jeremiah Efe
Leon Smith
Billy Willis
Olalekan Bankole
Josh Mayhew -> Ryan Jolland (46)
John Kennedy -> Ollie Hughes (81)
Ryan Yallop -> Joe Yaxley (84)
Ademiluyi on for Simpson (77)
Yellow cards
Josh Mayhew (86)
Lewis Knight (44)
Scott Kinch (55)
Bode Anidugbe (68)
Ellis Green (96)
Jay Porter (88)
Red cards
None. None
Match report
Two goals and a clean sheet sees Bury Town get back to winning ways.

Two first half goals and a good defensive performance got Blues back on track. Darcy Death powered a defensive header up field and almost found Ollie Hughes in the box but it was just too long for the Bury striker. On 15 minutes Hughes got past his marker and on in to the box but the defence blocked the shot. Bury took the lead on 23 minutes with a long throw in from Darcy Death finding Leon Ottley-Gooch who weighted his header perfectly to put the ball over the stretching keeper and in to the back of the net. on 26 minutes Joe Yaxley nearly doubled Bury Town lead when his well taken free kick had Oliver Bowles saving at full stretch in the far top corner of the visitor’s goal. Thamesmead had a good chance on 36 minutes after a good attacking spell ended with Becka-Kah Dembele hitting a swerving shot with went wide. Bury grabbed a second with a beautiful long ball from the back from Death up field to Luke Read who found Ollie Hughes in the box and Hughes waist high shoot flew in past the keeper on 42 minutes. another chance for Thamesmead came just before the break with Alex Teniola shooting inches wide of the far post.

Half Time: Bury Town 2 Thamesmead Town 0

The second half was a feisty affair as Thamesmead pushed to get back in the game. the visitors had more of the game second half and started quickly. On 47 minutes Teniola got through to hit a low strike but Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan saved on the ground. 4 minutes later Thomas O’Connor tried his luck from outside the box for Thamesmead but hit shot was always going wide. O’Connor got down the left wide on 65 minutes and played a great cross in the box but his pace down the wing was too quick for his teammates and the ball went across the goal and out of play. On 72 minutes Bury thought they had made it 3-0 when Death put another great long throw in the box and Hughes headed past the keeper but the Referee blow for a soft foul on the keeper. More drama came on 75 minutes when O’Sullivan picked up the ball from a back pass deep in the box but the free kick in the box was blocked by a solid Bury defence. Thamesmead’s frustrations were growing and the spilled out on to the pitch late in the half when they picked up a flurry of yellow cards but Bury took their first win in five games at the final whistle.

Full Time: Bury Town 2 Thamesmead Town 0
Many Vids Porn