Change:  Move to:
11.03.2017 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 281
Bury Town
2 - 1
Referee: Alex Guy Ryman Division 1 North-match

Noel Aitkens (12)
Ryan Jolland (94)
Kurt Smith (86)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Andrew Cusack
Ollie Fenn
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ryan Jolland
Bradley Barber
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Ollie Hughes
Clark Bogard
Connor Mead
Reece Conway
Jake Pooley
Aaron Waters
Danny Norton
Tobias Aromolaran
Jack Carlile
Kurt Smith
Lewis Jaggs
Lewis Francis
Ryan Yallop
Taylor Bannister
John Kennedy
Josh Mayhew
Terlochan Singe
Ryan Melaugh
Emiel Aiken
Billy Willis
Joseph Nightingale
Taylor Bannister -> Noel Aitkens (58)
Ryan Yallop -> Darcy Death (76)
Josh Mayhew -> Luke Read (82)
Aiken on for Jaggs (60)
Melaugh on for Aromolaran (65)
Singe on for Carlile (78)
Yellow cards
Ollie Fenn (44)
Leon Ottley-Gooch (60)
Ryan Jolland (81)
Jack Carlile (14)
Connor Mead (37)
Jake Pooley (48)
Danny Norton (89)
Kurt Smith (91)
Aaron Waters (94)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
More Late drama sees Bury snatch the win.

Ryan Jolland’s 94th minutes goal gave Bury Town the points after the game looked to be heading for a draw. Tilbury went on the attack on 5 minutes with a long ball up field for Lewis Jaggs to run on to but Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan got there first to clear the ball. Another Tilbury attack 2 minutes later saw Tobias Aromolaran get down the wing to cross in but Kurt Smith headed wide. Bury struck first on 12 minutes with Noel Aitkens heading home from a Darcy Death trademark long throw which was headed on by Ollie Fenn to Aitkens at the far post. On 25 minutes Ollie Hughes broke down the wing and worked the ball in on the keeper only to have his shot block saved by the alert keeper. A Bradley Barber corner on 29 minutes was met with a towering header from Fenn which went just high of the bar. A skilful overhead kick from Ollie Hughes on 38 minutes went inches wide of the post. Ryan Jolland played a great cross in for Aitkens in the box on 41 minutes but the keeper again was there to block the shot.

Half Time: Bury Town 1 Tilbury 0

Second half Tilbury saw more of the ball and went close to pulling level on 50 minutes. Connor Mead drove down the wing and put a deep cross in to the danger area but Bury defender Andrew Cusack cleared the ball close to goal. Ollie Fenn had a chance to double Bury’s lead on 52 minutes but his shot was cleared off the line by Aaron Waters. On 64 minutes a corner for the visitors fell to Waters in the six-yard box but Waters fired high over the bar. Tilbury were finding chances to get back in the game and O’Sullivan had to be at his best on 67 minutes went Connor Mead rifled a strike from distance which had the Bury keeper saving at full stretch. Luke Read and Ollie Hughes linked up well on 79 minutes resulting in Hughes firing a shot from point blank range but Clark Bogard made a great reaction save to deny the Bury striker. With just 4 minutes of normal time left Tilbury took advantage of an indecisive Bury defence and from a throw in Kurt Smith reacted quickest to smash the ball past the Bury keeper. Bury then snatch the win on 94 minutes when Josh Mayhew got to the by-line and pull his pass back across the box for Jolland to get a touch and steer the ball inside the far post.

Full Time: Bury Town 2 Tilbury 1
Many Vids Porn