Change:  Move to:
18.02.2017 at 15:00 Ship Lane Attendance: 116
4 - 0
Bury Town
Referee: Ollie Butcher Ryman Division 1 North-match

Ronnie Winn (28,41)
Perry Dunn (39)
Michael Pindy (90)
Opening squads
Bobby Mason
George Winn
Remi Sutton
Mark Onyemah
James Goode
Perry Dunn
Jordan Clark
Glenn Poole
Charlie Stimson
Joe Christou
Ronnie Winn
Neil O`Sullivan
Andrew Cusack
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Ryan Yallop
Leon Ottley-Gooch
Ryan Jolland
Remi Garrett
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Ollie Hughes
David Cowley
Connor Wheatley
Michael Pindy
Solomon Coker
Nathan Okoye
Tom Debenham
Regan Pelling
John Kennedy
Josh Mayhew
Okoye on for Goode (46)
Cokeron for Onyemah (85)
Pindy on for R Winn
Regan Pelling -> Ryan Yallop (46)
Josh Mayhew -> Remi Garrett (54)
Yellow cards
Joe Christou (87) Leon Ottley-Gooch (26)
Ryan Yallop (38)
Darcy Death (89)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Thurrock prove too strong for struggling Blues

Thurrock had a comfortable afternoon as they strengthen their hopes of a playoff place. Bury started the game well and had a couple of early chances the best of which came on 4 minutes with Luke Read flicking a ball through to Ryan Jolland but the ball went too long as Jolland ran in on goal. on 9 minutes Thurrock had a great chance when Mark Onyemah powering down the wing a putting a pacey cross in the box but the ball beat everyone. On 22 minutes Bury went close again with a long throw in from Darcy Death finding Read who hit a solid shot which the keeper block saved and the ball fell to Noel Aitkens who fired his shot over the bar. Thurrock took the lead on 28 minutes with a stunning strike from distance from Ronnie Winn which hit the far post and flew in to the opposite corner of the net. Thurrock were denied a second on 34 minutes by Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan who pulling off a great block save from a Onyemah strike from inside the box. Thurrock did get the second goal on 39 minutes with a free kick in to the box and Perry Dunn was quickest to react to put the ball past O’Sullivan. Another good attack from the home side on 41 minutes gave Winn his second and put Thurrock three goals to the good at the break.

Half Time: Thurrock 3 Bury Town 0

Bury had more of the game in the second half as Thurrock looked comfortable to sit back more often. A long ball up field from Bury on 56 minutes found Ollie Hughes who went through on goal only to shoot wide of the far post. Thurrock broke forward on 59 minutes went Joe Christou ran into the box to set up Mark Onyemah who shot wide. Bury loanee Regan Pelling showed his skill on 62 minutes beating his marker and pushing down the wing to cross in to Noel Aitkens in the box but the defence broke the move down and cleared up field. Hughes broke down the wing again on 67 minutes for Bury and played in the perfect cross which was begging to be hit but Bury had no one there to make it count. Josh Mayhew came off the bench and tried a low strike from the edge of the box but the keeper made the save. Bury’s best chance of the game came on 75 minutes with Pelling hitting a sweet strike which saw Thurrock keeper Bobby Mason save with a diving save to get a hand to it and put it past the post. Bury never gave up and kept pushing for a goal but with time slipping away Thurrock hit Bury on the break on 90 minutes and got their fourth goal. Thurrock substitute Michael Pindy got on to a long ball and with Neil O’Sullivan rushing out to clear it Pindy went around the stranded keeper and slotted the ball into the empty net. Thurrock take a big three points to keep the pressure on the teams around them at the top of the table and Bury face another tough test as they take on table toppers Maldon & Tiptree in their next game.

Full Time: Thurrock 4 Bury Town 0
Many Vids Porn