Change:  Move to:
29.10.2016 at 15:00 Reynolds Field Attendance: 116
Hanwell Town
2 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: Jim Paterson FA Trophy / 1st Qualifying-match

Tyler Christian-Law (39)
James Simmons (62)
Sam Reed (69)
Opening squads
Melvin Minter
Calum Duffy
Kyle Watson
Tom Duffy
John Munday
Jesse Kewley-Graham
Tyler Christian-Law
Robin Nicholls
Will Turl
Courtney Austin
Joe Chandiram
Neil O`Sullivan
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Tom Debenham
Remi Garrett
Bradley Barber
Noel Aitkens
Luke Read
Josh Mayhew
Sam Reed
James Simmons
Ricky Pither
Chris Mills
Andra Ford
Michael Buckley
Joe White
Jed Wigley
Ryan Jolland
Nick Ingram
Simmons on for Kewley-Graham (10)
Mills on for Munday (85)
Ryan Jolland -> Remi Garrett (65)
Yellow cards
John Munday (60)
James Simmons (73)
Tom Debenham (38)
Noel Aitkens (44)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Blues go out of another cup competition in the early stages.

Bury Town go out of this seasons FA Trophy after just two games and Hanwell Town go through to the next round with goals from Christian-Law and Simmonds enough to seal the win. Bury had the better of the opening exchanges. on 3 minutes Bradley Barber put a cross field pass just out of reach of Andrew Cusack who was through on goal. on 6 minutes Sam Reed went close for Bury after Luke Read found him with a good pass but Reeds snap shot went just wide. Barber and Remi Garrett linked up well on 12 minutes but Garretts dangerous cross in to the box was well handled by keeper Melvin Minter in the Hanwell goal. Minter made a great save on 30 minutes denying Tom Debenham to head home from a corner. Hanwell went close on 29 minutes when Tom Duffy headed just wide from a corner. Hanwell defended the half well and looked dangerous on the attack and on 39 minutes took the lead. A mix up in the Bury defence gifted Tyler Christian-Law with a chance and he put his shot low past Neil O’Sullivan and in to the far bottom corner. Garrett had a late chance for Blue when he broke through on gaol on 42 minutes but another good save by Minter kept the home side in front at the break.

Half Time: Hanwell Town 1 Bury Town 0

Second half it was Hanwell with the first decent chance on 49 minutes after a good break forward Will Turl side foot effort was saved by O’Sullivan. Josh Mayhew then went close for Bury on 54 minutes having his tight angle shot cleared off the goal line. A minute later Sam Reed did well to work the ball out wide to Andrew Cusack and Cusack found Mayhew in the box unmarked but he headed well wide. Another defensive error from Bury let in James Simmons on 62 minutes to double the lead for the home side with a well hit strike past O’Sullivan. Bury then started to play a more attacking game and Ryan Jolland broke through on goal but could only side foot his shot wide on 67 minutes. Sam Reed hit a solid strike from outside the box on 68 minutes but the keeper made a great save. A great move from Bury saw them halve the deficit on 60 minutes. Mayhew went around his defender and played the perfect pass which beat the keeper and found Sam Reed in the six-yard box to tap in. on 75 minutes Barber put his corner deep to Mayhew at the back of the box but Mayhew fired high over the bar. Late pressure from the Blues saw Minter save Reed’s powerful strike on 81 minutes. Tevan Allen hit a chance over the bar from inside the six-yard box on 89 minutes with an open goal before Hanwell did the same at the other end on 94 minutes with Courtney Austin putting his shot wide with an open goal to aim at. Bury Town go out in the early stages of another cup competition as Hanwell Town progress to the next round.

Full Time: Hanwell Town 2 Bury Town 1
Many Vids Porn