Change:  Move to:
27.09.2016 at 19:45 Scraley Road Attendance: 106
Heybridge Swifts
2 - 2
Bury Town
Referee: Lee Grimsey Ryman Division 1 North-match

Lewis Godbold (65)
Reece Grant (71)
Ryan Jolland (73)
Sam Reed (pen.) (94)
Opening squads
Danny Sambridge
Guillem ramon
Michael Toner
Simon Glover
Riley Baker
Phil Anderson
Lewis Godbold
Callum Leahy
Michael Salako
George Cole
Reece Grant
Neil O`Sullivan
Andrew Cusack
Kyran Clements
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
Tom Debenham
Ryan Jolland
Ollie Canfer
Noel Aitkens
Nick Ingram
Luke Read
Glen Little
Joseph Paxman
Marley Andrews
Alieu Njie
Jack Barnham
Bradley Barber
John Kennedy
Sam Reed
Little on for Salako (68)
Andrews on for Grant (88)
Sam Reed -> Nick Ingram (70)
Bradley Barber -> Darcy Death (76)
Yellow cards
George Cole (21) Tom Debenham (68)
Noel Aitkens (69)
Red cards
Simon Glover (94) None.
Match report | Preview
Dominant Bury earn a point with late penalty.

Bury Town grabbed a point from a game they largely dominated. Bury started to take control of the game early on, with just 3 minutes on the clock Darcy Death put a corner in to the six-yard box which caused a goal mouth scramble which was eventually cleared by the Swifts defence. On 12 minutes Ryan Jolland worked the ball to the edge of the box and played a pass to Tevan Allen who got the ball stuck under his feet and the defence cleared the danger. Some of Burys passing was outstanding throughout the game and on 17 minutes some intricate passing from the Blues set up Allen in on goal but his shot was blocked by the defence. Michael Salako had a chance for the home side on 20 minutes, firing a shot at goal from outside the box which had Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan saving with one hand while off balance. Simon Glover had another chance for Heybridge on 35 minutes heading just wide from a free kick. A great move from Bury on 37 minutes saw Allen and Andrew Cusack link up on the left wing and the cross in was flicked on by Nick Ingram to Luke Reed in the box but Reed put his shot high over the bar. Bury had most of the possession first half but failed to seriously threaten the Heybridge keeper Sambridge.

Half Time: Heybridge Swifts 0 Bury Town 0

After the break Bury continued to dominate the game. on 48 minutes Ingram did well to get the ball to Allen in the box but Allen shot was again blocked by the defence. Cusack played a high cross in to the box on 51 minutes which tested the keeper as it headed goal ward. Darcy Death hit a powerful low strike on 57 minutes but the keeper got down well to save. Ingram fired over the bar on 61 minutes from a Death corner. With Bury finding it difficult to get the goal they deserved it was Heybridge who opened the scoring against the run of play when a defensive error let in Lewis Godbold out wide and his thumping strike flew past O’Sullivan and in to the far corner of the net. The goal lifted Heybridge and before Bury could regroup another error at the back saw Reece Grant grab a second goal for the Swifts on 71 minutes. With Bury looking to be heading for defeat Sam Reed came off the bench and changed the game for Bury. First Reed broke through the defence and got to the by line to play a great cross deep in to the box and Jolland came around the back to head home for Bury on 73 minutes. Then more late drama was to come when Reed was tripped in the box and Bury were awarded a hotly disputed penalty on 94 minutes which saw Simon Glover sent off for descent. Reed stepped up and blasted the ball into the roof of the net. Bury took the point at the final whistle but will feel they should have got more in a game they mostly dominated.

Full Time: Heybridge Swifts 2 Bury Town 2
Many Vids Porn