Change:  Move to:
03.09.2016 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 291
Bury Town
2 - 2
Referee: Oliver Morris-Sanders Ryman Division 1 North-match

Josh Mayhew (pen.) (7)
Josh Mayhew (pen.) (80)
Brian Haule (52)
Gareth Price (69)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Kyran Clements
Tom Debenham
Jed Wigley
Ryan Jolland
Remi Garrett
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Ollie Hughes
Josh Mayhew
Kyle Foster
Aston Goss
Alaa Oujdi
Murat Karagul
Marcus Rose
Tom Bradbury
Jonathan Constant
Josh Oyibo
Brian Haule
Gareth Price
Evandro Delgado
Andrew Cusack
Sam Reed
Kambo Smith
Ryan Hervel
Justin Leavers
Sam Whiting
Joe Simmonds
Sam Reed -> John Kennedy (77)
Whiting on for Price (74)
Leavers on for Constant (74)
Yellow cards
Noel Aitkens (85)
Alaa Oujdi (79)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Mayhew scores from the spot twice to give Bury a point.

Bury started quickly with Josh Mayhew almost opening the scoring on 4 minutes. Picking up the ball outside the box Mayhew curled a shot past the keeper, the ball hit the far post and rebounded across the goal mouth and harmlessly out of play. Bury then went ahead on 7 minutes from the spot after Remi Garrett was pushed in the back by Alaa Oujdi in the box and Mayhew fired Bury in to the lead from the spot. On 17 minutes Bury could have increased their lead when Ollie Hughes linked up well with Remi Garrett on the wing, Garrett played a great cross in for Mayhew to shoot but his shot was cleared on the goal line. Bury started to sit deep and Ware got forward more as the half went on. Ware almost scored the equalizer on 31 with Evandro Delgado breaking down the wing and turning in on gaol hit a solid shot goal ward which had Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan saving at full stretch. Bury had to wait until the last minute of the half for their next chance to increase their lead. Hughes broke down the wing and found Garrett in the center but Garrett’s strike was blocked close to goal. Ware had the better of the half but it was Bury who went in at half time with a narrow lead.

Half Time: Bury Town 1 Ware 0

Ware continued to press Bury from the start of the second half but Bury had their chances to increase their lead. On 50 minutes. Mayhew was clear through on goal after a great pass from Hughes but Mayhew pulled hit shot just wide of the post. Ware had Bury sitting deep again early in the half and Brain Haule got on the end of a deep cross in to the box from Gareth Price and Haule headed the equalizer on 52 minutes. Ollie Hughes had a good chance on 55 minutes, Remi Garrett playing a ball over the top and Hughes was in on goal but some quick defending stopped the Bury striker. Ware weathered the early pressure from Bury and started to have chances of their own. On 58 minutes Delgado put the perfect cross in from the wing across the six-yard box but Ware could not get near the ball to make it count. A minute later Tom Bradbury did have the ball in the net from a headed cross only to be ruled out for offside. Ware kept Bury back as they continued to work the ball forward looking for the lead and on 69 minutes Gareth Price gave the visitors a deserved lead, heading in a cross from the wing from Oujdi. With Ware looking likely to take the win there was late drama which saw Bury awarded a second penalty on 80 minutes after Oujdi gave away his second penalty of the afternoon fouling Hughes in the box and Mayhew stepped up for his second from the spot and levelled the game. Hughes almost grabbed a late winner for Bury on 88 minutes heading Remi Garrett’s free kick against the post. Bury remain un beaten in the league but will no doubt see this game as a point gained.

Full Time: Bury Town 2 Ware 2
Many Vids Porn