Change:  Move to:
29.08.2016 at 15:00 Aldiss Park Attendance: 184
Dereham Town
0 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: Matthew Morrison Ryman Division 1 North-match

None Ollie Hughes (24)
Opening squads
Will Viner
Dan Morphew
Matt Cook
Robbie Linford
Dion Frary
Jay Eastoe-Smith
Rhys Logan
Adam Smith
Danny Beaumount
Dawid Radomski
Tom Walters
Neil O`Sullivan
Kyran Clements
Darcy Death
Tom Debenham
Jed Wigley
Ryan Jolland
Ollie Canfer
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Ollie Hughes
Josh Mayhew
Harley Black
Liam Clayton
Kuda Nhiwatiwa
Ryan Crisp
Tom Wright
Phil Weavers
Joe Boulter
Sam Reed
Black on for Cook (57)
Clayton on for Walters (57)
Nhiwatiwa on for Radomski (80)
Sam Reed -> John Kennedy (76)
Yellow cards
Rhys Logan (51)
Adam Smith (58)
John Kennedy (53)
Ollie Hughes (71)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Ollie Hughes heads Bury to second place in the league.

A single goal from Ollie Hughes was enough to give Bury the win and see them move up to second in the league. Bury soon took control of the game early in the first half. Hughes set up Ryan Jolland in the box on 7 minutes but Jolland could only shoot wide. On 21 minutes Josh Mayhew got to the by line and crossed in to Hughes at the near post but Dereham keeper Will Viner made the save. Viner was on hand again on 24 minutes stopping another Hughes header from point blank range with an instinctive reaction save on the goal line. From the resulting corner Bury took the lead. Ollie Canfer crossed the ball in for Hughes to head home. On 33 minutes Dereham had a chance to equalize when Dawid Radomski fired a shot just wide of the far post from distance. Minutes later Jolland put a corner in to Mayhew in the box and Mayhew had two chances to shot but neither attempt proved fruitful. Canfer had a late chance in the half picking up the ball in midfield and firing his shot just over the bar on 44 minutes.

Half Time: Dereham Town 0 Bury Town 1

Second half Bury continued where they left off in the first half going on the attack from the start. On 47 minutes Mayhew played a ball over the defence for Hughes to run on to but Viner read the danger and made the save. A minute later Canfer got the ball and played Mayhew in just outside the box but again Viner made a good save from Mayhews strike. Dereham started to get more of the play half way through the half and should have scored on 60 minutes when they broke down the wing and a cross in to Danny Beaumont almost on the goal line was headed wide. Bury had a similar move at the other end on 64 minutes but Mayhew headed wide. Dereham had the ball in the net on 67 minutes only to be ruled out for offside. Bury had a great chance to extend their lead on 78 minutes, Mayhew worked the ball down the wing and in to the box close to the by line, beat the defender and was in on goal only to have the ball cleared off the line by Robbie Linford. Sam Reed went close for Bury on 81 minutes pulling another good save from Viner with a well hit strike. Dereham finished the half strongly but could not make it count as Bury took the win and move up to second in the league.

Full Time: Dereham Town 0 Bury Town 1
Many Vids Porn