Change:  Move to:
14.03.2016 at 19:45 The Millfield Attendance: 80
3 - 2
Bury Town
Referee: Ryman Division 1 North-match

Abs Seymour (40)
Perry Dunn (48)
Billy Coyne (75)
Darcy Death (10)
Josh Mayhew (19)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Connor Hall
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
Jed Wigley
Ollie Canfer
Matt Collins
Nick Ingram
Ollie Hughes
Josh Mayhew
John Kennedy
Noel Aitkens
Daniel Hammett
Edwards on for Okwera (46)
Yala on for Conway (79)
Toben on for Fallah (85)
Noel Aitkens -> Josh Mayhew (77)
Daniel Hammett -> Matt Collins (88)
Yellow cards
None Josh Mayhew (35)
Matt Collins (66)
Ollie Canfer (94)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Bury can’t hold on to two goal lead

Bury Town started the game on the attack and on 2 minutes Josh Mayhew went down the wing and into the box but his cross beat everyone as it went across goal. on 8 minutes Aveley went close, Nash hitting a shot just wide of the post. Bury took the lead on 10 minutes an Ollie Canfer corner was picked up by Connor Hall who played the ball in to Darcy De’ath to score with a solid strike. Aveley should have got level on 14 minutes when a cross in fell to Perry Dunn but somehow his strike went wide when he looked certain to score. David Fallah went close for Aveley 5 minutes later with a shot from distance which the wind took past O’Sullivan but also wide of the far post. Bury went two goals up on 19 minutes, Mayhew beating the defence to go through on goal and slot his shot past the keeper. Bury were in control but the warning signs were, on 39 minutes Nash again beat the Bury defence and went around O’Sullivan but couldn’t make his strike count from a tight angle. A minute later Aveley pulled a goal back, a free kick was deflected of the Bury wall and in to the back of the net. Bury had a chance to restore their two goal lead just before the break, Ollie Hughes went down the wing and found Canfer in the center but his shot lacked power as the keeper made an easy save.

Half Time: Aveley 1 Bury Town 2

Aveley took the game to Bury second half and with the Blues struggling to get out of their own half for most of the second half it was not long before the home side equalized. On 48 another poorly defended free kick broke to Dunn on the far post who could not miss from close range. On 56 minutes Pindy cracked a shot goal ward but O’Sullivan made a good save. 5 minutes later Nash headed an effort off the crossbar. Arian showed great skill on 71 minutes finding Pindy with an excellent cross but his shot was deflected out for a corner. a minute later Okwera had his header cleared off the line by De’ath to keep the scores level but not for long. On 75 minutes Aveley went in front, Billy Coyne out on the wing crossed a deep ball in to the box and caught O’Sullivan out as he got a hand to it at full stretch but palmed it in to his own net. Bury had a chance to level it on 78 minutes but Mayhews header was off target as it went high over the bar. Tensions on the pitch spilled over as the half came to an end with two confrontations and multiple player squaring up to each other close to the final whistle but the Ref did well to calm things down as the game ended. Bury lose again from a winning position as they failed to hold on to their two goal lead.

Full Time: Aveley 3 Bury Town 2
Many Vids Porn