Change:  Move to:
21.10.2015 at 19:45 Walmer Road Attendance: 67
Kirkley and Pakefield
5 - 5
(2 - 4 PEN.)
Bury Town
Referee: Oliver Morris-Sanders Suffolk Premier Cup-match

Grint (9) (31)
Edwards-King (27)
Herbert (92)
Goldspink (124)
King (Pen)
Baker (Pen)
Tevan Allen (pen.)
Sam Reed (pen.)
Craig Nurse (pen.)
Noel Aitkens (pen.)
Bradley Barber (17)
Ollie Canfer (30)
Sam Reed (87)
Bradley Barber (93)
Ollie Hughes (105)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
James Paterson
Bradley Barber
Ollie Canfer
Noel Aitkens
Matt Collins
Craig Nurse
Ollie Hughes
Sam Reed
Remi Garrett
John Kennedy
Alex Steed
Alfie Bedingham
None None.
Yellow cards
None Sam Reed (118)
Ollie Hughes (119)
Red cards
None Ollie Hughes (119)
Match report | Preview
Bury Town go through after a dramatic cup tie

Bury Town won through to the Quarter Finals of the Suffolk Premier Cup with a penalty shoot-out win at Kirkley & Pakefield after a 5-5 draw in a remarkable game at Walmer Road. Bury started well but fell behind on 9 minutes. Tarren Grint opening the scoring for Kirkley. Bury won a free kick on 17 minutes which Bradley Barber dispatched into the top corner to equalise. Bury fell behind again on 27 minutes. Ross King heading home from a corner. Three minutes later Bury equalized again, Barber crossing the ball in for Ollie Canfer to head past Royals keeper Luis Tibbles. One minute later Bury found themselves conceding again as Grint worked his way through the Blues defence to score his second.

Half Time: Kirkley & Pakefield 3 Bury Town 2

The second half was never going to live up to the drama of the first as the defence’s tightened up. Matt Collins had a good chance for Bury on 51 minutes but his shot went just wide. Bury pressed forward more and kept the pressure on the Kirkley defence but it took until the 87 minute before they made the breakthrough, Sam Reed finally getting the equalized for Bury.

Full Time: Kirkley & Pakefield 3 Bury Town 3

With the 90 minutes up and the full time score 3-3 the game went to extra time and the drama continued. Two minutes in Jack Herbert gave Kirkley back which would only last sixty seconds as Barber then equalized again for Bury.

Extra Time: Half Time: Kirkley & Pakefield 4 Bury Town 4

With the game tied at 4-4 the second period of extra time got underway and in the first minute Ollie Hughes fired Bury in to the lead for the first time in the match. Bury kept going forward looking to kill the game off but there was even more drama to follow as Ollie Hughes was send off for decent late in half, picking up two yellows in the same incident by arguing with the Ref. then the inevitable happened with four minutes of stoppage time at the end extra time Kirkley Kaidan Goldspink grabbed the equalizer.

Extra Time: Full Time: Kirkley & Pakefield 5 Bury Town 5

An amazing game went to penalties with Bury netting four from Tevan Allen, Sam Reed, Craig Nurse and Noel Aitkens. Kirkleys Ross King and Kyle Baker scored for the Royals.

Penalty Shootout: Kirkley & Pakefield 2 Bury Town 4
Many Vids Porn