Change:  Move to:
13.02.2016 at 15:00 Ship Lane, Aveley Attendance: 74
3 - 3
Bury Town
Referee: R Wells Ryman Division 1 North-match

Nick Reynolds (44)
Ryan Boswell (59)
Matt Frew (93)
Nick Ingram (23)
Josh Mayhew (40)
Nick Ingram (73)
Opening squads
Richard Wray
Ryan Boswell
Chris Barry
Matt Frew
James Ishmail
Jamie Dicks
George Woodward
Tom Anderson
Nick Reynolds
Sam Coe
Ade Cole
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
Matthew Skevington
Remi Garrett
Ollie Canfer
John Kennedy
Matt Collins
Nick Ingram
Josh Mayhew
Kwasi Marfo
Besfort Sadiku
Dean Ellul
Joe Scott
Chris Taylor
Noel Aitkens
Daniel Hammett
Ollie Hughes
Marfo on for Dicks (83) Daniel Hammett -> Nick Ingram (88)
Yellow cards
Ade Cole (45)
Jamie Dicks (76)
Remi Garrett (45)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Bury twice lose the lead as they have to settle for a point.

Bury Town were set to take all three points but a 93rd minute equaliser saw the Blues have to settle for a point. An under strength Bury side who are still struggling with injuries and unfit players hit the ground running and should have had a penalty on 5 minutes, Bury broke forward and Nick Ingram took the ball deep in to the box but was brought down from behind by James Ishmail. The referee wasn’t convinced and amazingly gave a free kick the other way. Bury kept their momentum going and soon took the lead. Ollie Canfer worked the ball down the wing and fired a solid shot goal ward, Richard Wfay made a great save but the rebound fell to Ingram who put Bury in to the lead on 23 minutes. Bury went 2-0 up on 40 minutes after some good pressing football, Canfer again down the wing found Josh Mayhew with a perfect pass and Mayhew launched the ball high in to the roof of the net. Bury were cruising but did look vulnerable at the back and on 44 minutes a corner played in by George Woodward was put away by Nick Reynolds.

Half Time: Romford 1 Bury Town 2

After the break the home side lifted by the goal took the game to Bury and had the better of the chances. In another bizarre decision by the officials Romford were awarded a penalty on 59 minutes, Woodward working his way through the Bury defence and into the box went down far too easy but convincing enough to win the penalty. Ryan Boswell dispatched the spot kick with ease. Bury had to defend hard as Romford pressed on looking for their third goal but it was Bury who got themselves back in front on 73 minutes, Canfer firing a shot at goal which was blocked by Wfay only to fall to Ingram to head home his second. Bury looked to have run down the clock but in the 93rd minutes Kwasi Marfo who had come off the bench went on a run down the wing, played a ball in for Matt Frew to fire the home side level. Bury will be disappointed not to have taken the win but have found some form of late and are now unbeaten in 5 games.

Full Time: Romford 3 Bury Town 3
Many Vids Porn