Change:  Move to:
27.10.2015 at 19:45 Ram Meadow Attendance: 306
Bury Town
0 - 1
Brightlingsea Regent
Referee: Daniel Hanna Ryman Division 1 North-match

None. Luke Reed (48)
Opening squads
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
James Paterson
Remi Garrett
Bradley Barber
Ollie Canfer
Noel Aitkens
Alex Steed
Sam Reed
Ollie Bowles
Ricky Griggs
Jake Gould
Josh Gould
Warren Joesph
Matthew Cripps
Lamell Howell
Jake Turner
Russell Malton
Luke Reed
Terry Rymer
John Kennedy
Craig Nurse
Alfie Bedingham
Robbie Lee
Kieron Baker
Brendon Heath
Jake Phillips
Josh Mayhew
John Kennedy -> Alex Steed (54)
Craig Nurse -> Bradley Barber (67)
Mayhew on for Cripps (31)
Yellow cards
Remi Garrett (68)
John Kennedy (72)
Phil Weavers (73)
Tevan Allen (82)
Josh Mayhew (41)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Bury Town slip to only their second League defeat for the season

With the punishing fixture schedule continuing Bury Town put in a tired looking performance against mid table Brightlingsea. Bury had chances to get on the score sheet but tired legs and fatigue look to be taking their toll. On 6 minutes after a good spell of pressing Noel Aitkens had a chance for Bury but fired over the bar. Sam Reed had the best chance of the half for Bury on 21 minutes when he took up a great position in the box but could not control the ball as it came to him. Brightlingsea took control of the half as they kept pushing Bury deeper in to their own half. Jake Gould had a chance to put the visitors ahead on 37 minutes when he broke through on goal but scuffed his shot and the attack ended as an easy save for Neil O’Sullivan.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Brightlingsea 0

Bury had a chance to go ahead early in the half when James Paterson put his free kick in to the box and Darcy De’ath with a free header put it high over the bar. On 48 minutes Brightlingsea made the break through, with the ball loose in the Bury box and a number of player going for it, Luke Reed was first to get their and blasted a shot at close range which beat O’Sullivan. Luke Reed had another effort go just over the bar on 59 minute after he broke down the wing and pulled inside the box. With Bury rarely getting forward and testing the keeper is was Brightlingsea that had most of the possession second half. Bury had a late rally but could not find the finishing touch. A flurry of second half yellow cards for Bury was a sign of their frustration as the game ended with the visitors taking the win.

Full Time: Bury Town 0 Brightlingsea 1
Many Vids Porn