Change:  Move to:
19.09.2015 at 15:00 Coles Park Attendance: 55
Haringey Borough
2 - 3
Bury Town
Referee: Daniel Richardson Ryman Division 1 North-match

Ashley Fashanu (47)
Daniel Ailey (83)
Bradley Barber (pen.) (4)
Noel Aitkens (5)
Craig Nurse (29)
Opening squads
Ashley Harris
Rakim Richards
Cedric Lakole
Dewayne Clarke
Anton Agdomar
Daniel Walker
Daniel Aristidou
Lee Allen
Leroy Griffiths
Ashley Fashanu
Ashley Taylor-Forbes
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
Remi Garrett
Bradley Barber
Noel Aitkens
Justin Miller
Alex Steed
Craig Nurse
David Lampshire
Daniel Ailey
Theo Davis
Jorge Djassi-Sambu
Ramone Agdomar
Daniel Gudgeon
James Paterson
John Kennedy
Ollie Hughes
Sam Reed
Ailey on for Aristidou (67)
Djassi-Sambu on for Lakole (67)
James Paterson -> Alex Steed (57)
Sam Reed -> David Lampshire (70)
Yellow cards
None None.
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
Blues hold on to take all three points at The Coles Park Stadium

Bury got off to a flying start going two goals up in the first five minutes. First up was a Bradley Barber spot kick with only 4 minutes on the clock, David Lampshire was brought down just inside the box and Barber dispatched the penalty with ease. A minute later Noel Aitkens fired Blues into a two goal lead after some good build up work from Bury. Haringey had a chance to half the deficit on 19 minutes when Dewayne Clarke headed just over the bar. Bury should have made it three on 22 minutes when Aitkens made a great run down the left wing, played the perfect cross in but David Lampshire could not get his head on to it. Bury did get their third on 28 minutes, a Barber corner was headed clear only for Craig Nurse to smash it home from outside the box. With Bury three goals up they started to sit deeper later in the half and the home side finished the half on the attack.

Half Time: Haringey Borough 0 Bury Town 3

The Second half saw Haringey hit the ground running and soon pulled a goal back through Ashley Fashanu on 47 minutes. The goal lifted the home side and they took the game to Bury for most of the second half. On 55 minutes Fashanu had another good chance when his pacey shot was saved by Neil O’Sullivan in the Bury goal. Haringey had the ball in the net again on 50 minutes but it was ruled offside. Bury had a couple of chances to put the game beyond Haringey midway through the half, first up was a Remi Garrett chip which beat the keeper but he managed to scramble back to clear the ball off the line. Then Aitkens beat the keeper but could not find the back of the empty net. The warning signs were there for Bury as the home side kept pushing forward. On 83 minutes substitute Daniel Ailey grabbed another goal back for the home side with a powerful header from a free kick outside the box. Bury held on to take the win and remain unbeaten in the League but Haringey made a solid fight of it second half.

Full Time: Haringey Borough 2 Bury Town 3
Many Vids Porn