Change:  Move to:
30.08.2015 at 15:00 Munford Road Attendance: 276
Thetford Town
3 - 5
Bury Town
Referee: Chris Francis FA Cup / Preliminary-match

Standley (16)
Bailey (20)
Hunsden (36)
Noel Aitkens (4)
Ollie Hughes (6)
Bradley Barber (8)
Tevan Allen (12)
Remi Garrett (34)
Opening squads
Nick Punter
Phil Weavers
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
James Paterson
Remi Garrett
Bradley Barber
Noel Aitkens
Alex Steed
Ollie Hughes
Sam Reed
Neil O`Sullivan
Ed Ellis
Ace Howell
Matt Collins
Justin Miller
Craig Nurse
David Lampshire
Thorogood on for Kendrick (46)
Tooke on for Foster (58)
Priddle on for Howlett (76)
Justin Miller -> Darcy Death (62)
Ace Howell -> Sam Reed (65)
David Lampshire -> Ollie Hughes (80)
Yellow cards
Howlett (64) Noel Aitkens (76)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Thetford Town and Bury Town fought out an 8 goal thriller at Munford Road in the Preliminary Round of the FA Cup, with all 8 goals coming in the first 36 minutes of an action packed first half.

Bury stormed of to a four goal lead in the first 12 minutes, first up was Noel Aitkins who broke in to the box from the left and slotted his shot past the Keeper on just 4 minutes. Next up was Ollie Hughes who got on the score sheet after some great work down the wing from Sam Reed. Bradley Barber grabbed a tap in after Ollie Hughes shot dribbled across the goal mouth and Barber was on hand to tap in. Then came Burys best of the five, Tevan Allen winning the ball deep on the right wing and taking on everyone to work his way across the box and coolly placing his shot back across the keeper and into the bottom corner on 12 minutes. With Bury 4-0 up and cruising a defensive slip allowed Theford to pull a goal back, Olly Standley making the most of the mistake and lobbing his shot over Nick Punter to get the home side up and running. Thetford pulled another goal back on 20 minutes this time Luke Bailey heading home from a corner. Remi Garrett beat the offside trap to score Burys fifth on 34 minutes before Hunsden scored Thetfords best goal beating Punter from distance with a great strike from outside the box. With both defenses missing for most of the half the fans were treated an exciting half of football.

Half Time: Thetford Town 3 Bury Town 5

The second half had was never going to live up to the first. With both sides tightening things up in defense few opportunities presented themselves in front of goal. Bury had the better of the possession but could not add to their goal tally. Remi Garrett had a good chance when Olly Hughes set him up in a one on one with the keeper but Garrett could only fire his shot straight at the keeper on 63 minutes. Nick Punter gave the Blues fans a bit of a scare on 89 minutes when after a fairly easy save the ball broke from his arms and headed goal ward but his quick reaction saved his blushes as he managed to stop the ball crossing the line. Not a game for the defences of both teams but an exciting game to watch for the fans sees Bury advance to the next round and a resilient Thetford bow out.

Full Time: Thetford Town 3 Bury Town 5
Many Vids Porn