Change:  Move to:
07.10.2014 at 19:45 Kingsmarsh Stadium Attendance: 139
AFC Sudbury
2 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: Carl Pearse Velocity Sports Trophy / First Round-match

James Baker (Pen.) (53)
Sam Clarke (60)
Remi Garrett (pen.) (20)
Opening squads
Alex Archer
Ben Robinson
Jack Wilkinson
Daniel Maxwell
Ryan Henshaw
Craig Pope
Josh Kerridge
Ryan Hervel
James Baker
Jordan Blackwell
Correy Davidson
Marcus Garnham
Phil Weavers
Miles Smith
Joe Whight
Nathan Clarke
Remi Garrett
John Kennedy
Kye Ruel
Jack Willbye
Liam Wales
Joe Benjamin
Lawrence Yiga
Jack Guyton
Payton Swatman
Sam Clarke
Ayrton Coley
Connor Hall
Roger Mari
Tanner Call
Ross Bailey
Clarke on for Maxwell (53)
Yiga on for Kerridge (53)
Coley on for Blackwell (75)
Ross Bailey -> Liam Wales (25)
Roger Mari -> Kye Ruel (84)
Yellow cards
None Remi Garrett (82)
Red cards
None None.
Match report | Preview
AFC Sudbury knock Blues out of the league cup in the first round two season running.

Bury bow out of the league cup at the hands of AFC Sudbury in the first round for the second season in a row. The Blues played well but will be disappointed they could not convert their chances in to goals as Bury went on the attack for most of the game. On 14 minutes Phil Weavers set up Liam Wales but Wales put his header over the bar. Bury had another good chance to take the lead on 18 minutes this time Joe Benjamin set up a header for Remi Garrett in the box but his header lacked power and was easy for Alex Archer in the Sudbury goal. Bury then went ahead on 20 minutes when they were awarded a penalty after Garrett was bundled over in the box. Garrett took the spot kick himself and buried it in the bottom left corner. A good half for the blues ended with Bury on top and in control at the break.

Half Time: AFC Sudbury 0 Bury Town 1

After the break Sudbury got more in to the game and went on the offensive. The equalizer came on 53 minutes after Joe Whight handled Jordan Blackwells shot and James Baker scored the resulting penalty. Then on 60 minutes Sudbury went ahead. Substitute Sam Clarke gave Marcus Garnham no chance as he headed home a Jack Wilkinson free kick. Bury reacted well after going behind and got back on top of the game as the half went on. Bury attacked well throughout the game and had more than a couple of good chances to equalize as the second half came to a close but at the full time whistle it was not being able to finishing their chances that have cost Bury again and AFC Sudbury go through to the next round.

Full Time: AFC Sudbury 2 Bury Town 1
Many Vids Porn