Change:  Move to:
30.08.2014 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 324
Bury Town
1 - 1
Bognor Regis Town
Referee: Gary Jerden Ryman League Premier Division-match

Nathan Clarke (45)
Harvey Whyte (46)
Opening squads
Marcus Garnham
Miles Smith
Phil Weavers
Connor Hall
Seb Dunbar
Nathan Clarke
John Kennedy
Justin Miller
Ross Bailey
Liam Wales
Steve Holder
Chris Winterton
Paul Hinslewood
James Crane
Doug Tuck
Don Sackman
Craig Robson
Harvey Whyte
Charlie Oatway
Alex Parsons
Ollie Pearson
Ben Johnson
Joe Whight
Callum Bennett
Nuno Sousa
Roger Mari
Jack Brame
Harry Medway
Jake Thomson
Aaron Hopkinson
Dale Hayes
Joe Whight -> Seb Dunbar (44)
Nuno Sousa -> Steve Holder (62)
Callum Bennett -> Justin Miller (71)
Yellow cards
Nathan Clarke (64)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Draw a fair result in a game of missed chances

A goal either side of the break settled a game in which both sides will be counting the chances they missed. Bury started the game attacking from the first whistle and had two chances to take the lead after just two minutes, Liam wales broke through the defence got his shot away but Bognor Keeper Chris Winterton was equal to it making a solid save and putting the ball out for a corner. From the corner Ross Bailey’s in swinging cross found the head of Nathan Clarke but his header lacked power and was an easy catch for Winterton. Bognor settled in to the game and started to look dangerous going forward but too many wayward long shots were never a danger to Marcus Garnham in the Bury goal. Garnham was called in to action on 24 minutes pulling off a fine save from an Ollie Pearce strike. Bury took the lead on the stroke of half time, a huge throw in by new signing Justin Miller was met at the far post by both Clarke and Steve Holder. Clarke got his head to it first and tucked it in a foot from the goal line.

Half Time: Bury Town 1 Bognor Regis Town 0

Within a minute of the restart it was all square, Doug Tuck playing the perfect through ball to Harvey Whyte who slotted it past Garnham in to the far corner. On 53 minutes Pearce again tried his luck from distance putting his shot a foot over the bar. Clarke had another opportunity to put Bury back in front on 66 minutes when he got on the end of Baileys corner but Winterton made a quick reaction save to keep the score level. On 67 minutes Garnham was called into action again, his diving fingertip save putting Ben Johnson’s goal bound strike over the bar. Another Bailey corner was again met be Nathan Clarke his header skimming the bar on 77 minutes. Bognor had a shout for a penalty in the 89 minute Don Sackman blasting the ball at Clarke in the box the Ref was well placed and waved play on. In a game where both team did not take their chances a draw was a fair result.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Bognor Regis Town 1
Many Vids Porn