Change:  Move to:
16.08.2014 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 365
Bury Town
1 - 1
Enfield Town
Referee: Jonathan Block Ryman League Premier Division-match

Steve Holder (84)
Corey Whitely (11)
Opening squads
Marcus Garnham
Russell Short
Miles Smith
Phil Weavers
Connor Hall
Seb Dunbar
Callum Bennett
Nathan Clarke
John Kennedy
Liam Wales
Steve Holder
Nathan McDonald
Jordan Lockie
Phil Kane
Taylor Hasting
Mark Kirby
Stanley Muguo
Tyler Campbell
Nathan Livings
Liam Hope
Corey Whitely
Robbie Martin
Joe Whight
Roger Mari
Ross Bailey
Jack Brame
Ryan Taylor
Ryan Doyle
Jamie Smyth
Michael Kalu
Bradley Quinton
Theo Jones
Jack Brame -> Callum Bennett (46)
Joe Whight -> Liam Wales (73)
Roger Mari -> Russell Short (83)
Quinton on for Livings (89)
Kalu on for Campbell (89)
Yellow cards
Callum Bennett (45)
Miles Smith (47)
Stanley Muguo (70)
Robbie Martin (92)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Battling Blues grab late equaliser.

Blues snatched a deserved point from Enfield Town with a late rally. Enfield controlled the first half. Passing well and testing the Blues defences throughout. Tyler Campbell and Corey Whitely making things difficult for Bury with their passing and movement. Campbell had an early opportunity after just 6 minutes when he got on the end of an in swinging cross played in from the right but his well hit shot was saved by Bury Keeper Marcus Garnham. This set the tone for the rest of the half with Bury being closed down quickly by a confident Enfield side. Bury struggled to keep the ball and paid the price on 11 minutes when a stunning strike by Corey Whitely from outside the box caught Garnham wrong footed and the Bury keeper couldn’t adjust himself before it hit the back of the net. Bury had offered little as an attacking force as the break approached.

Half Time: Bury Town 0 Enfield Town 1

Bury slowly got back in the game as the second half went on but it wasn’t until Subs Joe Whight and Roger Mari come off the bench that Bury started to click. Bury snatched a late equalizer on 84 minutes when Mari’s cross found Steve Holder in the box and the debutant placed his shot passed Nathan McDonald. The goal lifted Bury and they finished the half the stronger side. Connor Hall could have given Bury the lead on 88 minutes but his header from a Whight free kick went just over the bar. On 91 minutes Bury could have taken the lead again this time Phil Weavers battled his way forward and set up Jack Brame, his diving header going wide. Battling Bury therefore shared the points and will be the happier with the result with the goal coming so close to full time.

Full Time: Bury Town 1 Enfield Town 1
Many Vids Porn