Change:  Move to:
18.01.2014 at 15:00 Crown Meadow Attendance: 568
Lowestoft Town
1 - 3
Bury Town
Referee: Tom Hancock Ryman League Premier Division-match

Jake Reed (45) Russell Short (48)
Tom Bullard (54)
Liam Wales (72)
Opening squads
Ashlee Jones
Curtley Williams
Adam Smith
Erkan Okay
Dan Gleeson
Sam Gaughran
Jack Ainsley
Rossi Jarvis
Jake Reed
Chris Henderson
Robert Eagle
Marcus Garnham
Russell Short
Miles Smith
Tom Bullard
Joe Whight
Adam Bailey-Dennis
Seb Dunbar
Daniel Cunningham
John Kennedy
Jordan Patrick
Billy Clark
Manny Osei
Michael Frew
Stuart Ainsley
Andrew Fisk
Jake Jessup
Liam Wales
Anthony Roulston
Ryan Taylor
Fisk on for Jarvis (46)
Osei on for Henderson (62)
Liam Wales -> Jordan Patrick (70)
Ryan Taylor -> Daniel Cunningham (79)
Yellow cards
None Jordan Patrick (60)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
This game failed to live up to its billing for the 1st 45 minutes during which few chances were created by either side, but a goal in stoppage time at the end of the half for Lowestoft set up a much more exciting second period as Bury Town came back to take the points with three second half goals.
Bury did have an early chance when, after good build up play with Danny Cunningham, Billy Clark was denied by a great last ditch tackle as he ran in on goal. At the other end Marcus Garnham saved from Robert Eagle.
Lowestoft had the balance of the possession but failed to trouble Garnham and home keeper Ashley Jones was fortunate when he dropped a cross from Miles Smith.
Bury then had a good spell, but without any end product, their closest effort being a 25 yard volley by Russell Short that flew just high and wide.
The closing minutes belonged to the home side with Curtley Williams hitting the bar with a header from Adam Smith’s cross, before Jake Reed gave them the lead with a header from a cross by Jack Ainsley in stoppage time.

Half Time: Lowestoft Town 1 Bury Town 0

Only three minutes after the restart Bury drew level when an intended through ball deflected off a defender into the path of Short and he ran on to beat Jones.
Six minutes later the game was turned on its head as Bury struck again when Tom Bullards headed goal from Cunninghams free kick found the net.
Two minutes later Bury had a let off when Garnhams attempted clearance was blocked, but he recovered to regain possession.
Further chances came with Joe Whight firing high and wide after creating a good position, and Jake Reed shooting weakly at Garnham when through on goal.
Lowestoft looked vulnerable at the back and this was exposed on 73 minutes as Billy Clark ran at their defence and his low cross was converted by Liam Wales at the far post to give Bury a commanding lead.
In the final minutes the hosts desperately fought to get back into the game, but good solid defensive work by Bury meant that they closed the game out to seal three derby day points.

Full Time: Lowestoft Town 1 Bury Town 3
Many Vids Porn