Change:  Move to:
02.11.2013 at 15:00 Ram Meadow Attendance: 238
Bury Town
2 - 1
Chatham Town
Referee: Nigel Phillips FA Trophy / 2nd Qualifying-match

Billy Clark (51)
Liam Wales (66)
Lee Hales (86)
Opening squads
Marcus Garnham
Tom Bullard
Joe Whight
Cameron Mawer
Seb Dunbar
David Bridges
Ryan Semple
John Kennedy
Jordan Patrick
Billy Clark
Anthony Roulston
Jack Bradshaw
Kalvin Morath-Gibbs
Greg Benbow
Matt Solly
Brad Potter
Andrew Crush
Billy Bennett
Luke May
Austin Gacheru
Alfie May
Kieron McCann
Ross Bailey
Liam Wales
Ryan Taylor
David Lampshire
Lee Hales
Ricardo Andre
Liam Hickey
Kevin Watson
Lee Kidman
Liam Wales -> Joe Whight (17)
David Lampshire -> Anthony Roulston (66)
Andre on for Bennett (72)
Hales on for L May (79)
Yellow cards
Liam Wales (89)
Billy Clark (94)
Matt Solly (71)
Lee Hales (87)
Red cards
None. None
Match report | Preview
Bury Town upped their game in the second half after an average first half display to see off Chatham Town and book their place in the Third Qualifying Round of the FA Trophy. After a poor first half devoid of chances and goalmouth action, Bury took control with two second half goals, but a late reply from Chatham left Bury hanging on for the victory.
Bury were still heavily weakened by suspensions as Shane Tolley, Adam Bailey-Dennis and Russell Short were all forced to watch the game from the stand. Cameron Mawer, on loan from Biggleswade Town, made his debut in defence.
In a very quiet first half hour with neither keeper tested, Bury came closest when Billy Clark headed over from an Anthony Roulston cross, but the header was well over the bar.
Chatham then had an effort ruled out for offside before Roulston delayed his shot when through on goal, as neither side could break the deadlock before the game. A strong wind was making it difficult for Bury and they were happy to change ends at the break.

Half Time Bury Town 0 Chatham Town 0

Bury came out for the second period looking much sharper, and in the 1st minute Liam Wales slipped with the goal at his mercy.
Five minutes later Bury took the lead after a deep cross by Jordan Patrick was headed back across goal by David Bridges for Billy Clark to head home from close range to open the scoring.
Bury continued to push forward and Seb Dunbar fired over from a good position before they doubled the lead on 66 minutes. Liam Wales ran onto a long high ball from Tom Bullard and rounded two defenders and the keeper before firing home.
Chatham responded well to this setback and had their best period of the game as they sought to get back into it, and Kieran McCann missed a good chance when well placed.
Chatham were rewarded for their late rally with five minutes to go when a superb free kick by Lee Hales from 20 yards found the top corner.
Despite all-out attack by the visitors in the closing minutes, they were unable to find the equaliser and it was Bury who went through to the 3rd Qualifying Round.

Full Time Bury Town 2 Chatham Town 1
Many Vids Porn