Change:  Move to:
27.02.2016 at 15:00 Wallace Binder Ground Attendance: 105
Maldon & Tiptree
3 - 1
Bury Town
Referee: S Franklin Ryman Division 1 North-match

Darren Mills (7)
Sam Newson (13)
Darren McQueen (67)
Josh Mayhew (61)
Opening squads
Shaun Phillips
Ben Wyatt
Curtis Haynes-Brown
Kieran Monlouis
Billy Roast
Gavin Greenfield
Darren Mills
Chris Regis
Sam Newson
Rhys Henry
Darren McQueen
Neil O`Sullivan
Phil Weavers
Tevan Allen
Darcy Death
Remi Garrett
Ollie Canfer
John Kennedy
Matt Collins
Nick Ingram
Ollie Hughes
Josh Mayhew
Tarryn Allacakhia
Cemal Ramadan
Adam Mills
Tarik Moore-Azille
David Levey
Joe White
Noel Aitkens
Daniel Hammett
Allacakhia on for Henry (71) Joe White -> Darcy Death (38)
Noel Aitkens -> John Kennedy (68)
Daniel Hammett -> Josh Mayhew (82)
Yellow cards
Kieran Monlouis (84) Phil Weavers (49)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Maldon & Tiptree too strong for injury hit Bury Town

Injury hit Bury Town got off to a slow start and soon found themselves behind as the home side took control early on and were soon in front. On 7 minutes a cross field ball was picked up by Darren Mills who hit a shot back across goal and past Bury keeper Neil O’Sullivan to give Maldon the lead. Bury were struggling and on 13 minutes were two goals down. Sam Newson got on the end of a good cross field past and fired home to double Maldon’s lead. Bury had a chance to pull a goal back on 20 minutes, a poor clearance from Maldon fell to Nick Ingram in the box but the organised Maldon defence were quick to clear the danger. Bury were now starting to grow in to the game and on 40 minutes after a good spell of possession had a good penalty shout when Ollie Hughes was shoved from behind by Gavin Greenwood. The Ref was not convinced and waved play on. A minute later a corning swung in from Remi Garrett broke to Hughes a foot from the goal line but again the defence were quick to block the shot.

Half Time: Maldon & Tiptree 2 Bury Town 0

After the break it was Maldon again starting the quicker and after Phil Weavers brought down Newson who was through on goal were awarded a penalty on 49 minutes. Darren McQueen stepped up but Burys shot stopper O’Sullivan made a clean save. Bury began to press forward and got their reward on 61 minutes. Garrett took the ball down the wing and crossed in to Ingram who headed his effort against the bar put Josh Mayhew was in the perfect position to strike the rebound in to the back of the net. Bury could not sustain the pressure and Maldon soon restored their two goal advantage on 67 minutes with a slick attack which found McQueen out wide who went around Tevan Allen and on in to the box to slot home Maldon’s third goal. Mayhew tried to get Bury going again on 75 minutes with a solo run down the wing and in towards goal, shooting low but the home keeper got down quick to save with one hand. Maldon & Tiptree took a comfortable win but Bury battled to the end but struggled to find their game for most of the afternoon.

Full Time: Maldon & Tiptree 3 Bury Town 1
Many Vids Porn